MLdragoMaster's Sig and Avatar shop

how can i use an avatar with an animation because when i save the animation stops
could you do an animation with Damian using his special move Hells Gate and has the same background as my background but you cant see it on WBO im going to use it on anther website
(Mar. 18, 2011  10:48 AM)Xyo Wrote: how can i use an avatar with an animation because when i save the animation stops
could you do an animation with Damian using his special move Hells Gate and has the same background as my background but you cant see it on WBO im going to use it on anther website
The animation stops because it doesn't loop
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:22 AM)Xyo Wrote: and how do i put it while its spinning
Whoever made your Avatar tell them to loop it.
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:14 PM)sasuke1234 Wrote: sig please
Haven't you read above? it is not used without permission from the fanartist.
Sorry everyone it is getting a bit packed with requests so I'm trying my hardest to get them done fast. They take time, the Animated ones in particular, so please be patient.
I don't know if this is spamming, correct me if it is/isn't, but, I'm going to start again with the shop and I've pretty much gotten better at making Sigs and Avatars so yeah.
Also this is the way it's gonna work if your waiting for your sig:
Easiest first, then hardest, and then the animated ones.
Also, do not make the same mistake as Sasuke did.
Just to get the message out: NO Fanart.
Also, if your asking for a Sig or Avatar from someone else at the same time as me, then I won't do it.
I was busy before and couldn't get the earlier Sigs/Avatars done.
So, yeah. I would like some requests now.
and to prove that you are better now,make an example!
Could I have an avatar of a Confederate soldier with the WBO logo in the background? And if possible Ldrago Destroy in the soldier's hand or somthing like that? And a sig with a Confederate flag and Ldrago Destroy in the middle? Thx in advance!
best of luck with ur sig shop
can you make me an avi that matches my sig? let me know if you cant
cancel my request please!
Ummm... I can't Burst Dragoon, because I didn't make and I wouldn't have the pics( Again, because I didn't make the sig).
But, I can make you an Avatar that has something to do with Poison Serpent.
Something that will be good enough, replacing the idea of an exact match.
So yeah I'll start making it!
And thanks, Bladeruler!