MFVirgo 120WB

LOL, I finally got to try out my beyblades in summer smash on saturday!

of the few combinations i tried yesterday, i think i prefered my metal face virgo 120 WB, although i didn't manage to setup my grip properly with the string launcher until i was about to leave, this combo seem to do pretty well against the other blades i fought.

anyone else tried this combo before?
Just to let you know the only 120 track is CH120 so you either mean that or 125.
in general virgo isnt that good in defence.. but maybe if you added to it some weight by using MF.. i think it will perform good. but it will still be outdated by libra.
my bad... just checked... it was a 105 silly me Joyful_2" facts aside tho, it did seem to do pretty well

so just to clarify: what i used was a MF Virgo 105 WB
Virgo is used for survival. Libra for defence.
(Jul. 06, 2009  3:53 PM)Zero328 Wrote: my bad... just checked... it was a 105 silly me Joyful_2" facts aside tho, it did seem to do pretty well

so just to clarify: what i used was a MF Virgo 105 WB

It comes second to MF Libra CH120WB in defense and has better stamina, still it gets pulled rather easily by a Storm Cancer/Leone 90 RF whereas, the Libra variation endure the hits almost perfectly...
(Jul. 06, 2009  3:54 PM)Hero Wrote: Virgo is used for survival. Libra for defence.

Adding Wide Ball and Metal Face along with the low track might prove to be ideal for adding defense to your Virgo.

This might prove useful against attackers, and even lesser stamina combos, but against a purely stamina based Virgo combo, this will probably fail.

I'll have to test it.