MFBB charaters 7 years later images.

I like how Sora looks after 7 years. Kenta looks like a businessman.
so who is kakeru and hyoma looks so cool even though he is copying tyson brother hiro
(Oct. 23, 2013  3:50 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: so who is kakeru and hyoma looks so cool even though he is copying tyson brother hiro

Kakeru is Kyoya's brother from the mangaSmile
oh it thought he was his son
(Oct. 23, 2013  4:16 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: oh it thought he was his son

Perhaps if you read posts before posting yourself, you would have avoided this repetition that is the last three messages in this topic ...
Some characters have not changed even little although those 7 years........
(Oct. 03, 2013  6:15 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Only if they had Tetsuya. But that's awesome though, I hope you can find more if possible.

if you watch any of the videos you'd see him in the bushes hidden behind Ryuto and Sora
B-b-but they didn't show Yu. DJ - Sad.
(Dec. 10, 2013  11:54 AM)Zancrow Wrote: B-b-but they didn't show Yu. DJ - Sad.

Im sad too Yu was one of my favorite MFB bladers + he had a really good voice actor
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Im sad too Yu was one of my favorite MFB bladers + he had a really good voice actor

I agree 100%. Yu was my favorite MFB Character alongside Zeo (who doesn't seem to have changed much at all lol) and it's sad not to see them even attempt to show him at all. They couldn't have even gone the easy way out and just shown his head like they did several of the others (because Hikaru is much more important than Yu, right?).
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:57 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Im sad too Yu was one of my favorite MFB bladers + he had a really good voice actor

I agree 100%. Yu was my favorite MFB Character alongside Zeo (who doesn't seem to have changed much at all lol) and it's sad not to see them even attempt to show him at all. They couldn't have even gone the easy way out and just shown his head like they did several of the others (because Hikaru is soooo more important than Yu, right?).

I don't know maybe its because either he's gone away to train with tithi or maybe his character design wasn't yet finished yet