MFB in Kitchener

Since reading the news update regarding someone having bought a blade in a Toronto Toys 'R' Us, I've been calling stores around Kitchener that held Beyblades. I've also biked to a couple to check regularly if they have them in stock, just not in the database. I'll keep this thread updated for when I find them.

Something interesting: When I called Toys 'R' Us, the employee (A girl, sounded generally uninterested, teenage, obviously a trustworthy resource) had absolutely no clue that there was even a new series of Beyblade. However, this is what I find interesting; they still had all the previously released Beys in their database. Why, after 4 years of being discontinued, would that information still exist? Conspiracy? I hope so.

Edit: I thought the title needed a change. Was misleading.
Hm, we do not need a whole new thread for the Beyblade Metal Fusion situation in one city of Ontario, especially when there is supposedly nothing at the moment. Seriously, there are Beyblades in Québec and some of Ontario; the rest should follow very soon. Just post in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic if you succeeded in buying the new products and if you have something interesting to say about them.