MFB~ im kinda dissapointed in the new beys.

The new (well new to me i guess aha) beyblades are out . they are sleaker tougher and heavier than the last of the plastic series. they have new designs that make them tougher than the hms beys even. pretty awesome some new parts add some twists i havent seem yet in beyblade that makes me excited....... however

they lack all the good old parts that i dearly miss.
no clutch bases (driger f/g and dranzer v2)
no change basses (dranzer s/ dark leopard ms)
no (good quality) bearing bases (driger f/ wolborg 1/2/ ms)
no jumping bases (trygle/cyber dragoon/hopper attacker) ~just for fun

all of these twists are left out just plain bases for all these new beys whats up with that??

i really do like these new ones dont get me wrong but since they are so tiny they lack the potential of the old ones it seems. ive been reading into the japanese comics to see if im wrong about this but im not so far. i hope they bring them back in

anyone else sad about this?
Clutch bases are bad.
Jumping bases are bad.
A changing base already exists: HF/S as well as a changing track: CH120.
Bearing bases hopefully should come soon.

And you should have posted in Bey Random Thoughts. :L
clutch base such as the driger f and for the engine gear on driger g were amazing. you have to know how to use them.
and yeah jumping bases were just gimmics but they were fun!

also i mean auto change bases. i own a hf/s and its manually changed between battles. which isnt anything special really. and actually now that you mention it the ch120-145 is it? that track was really cool.

what would make this random thought this is a general knowladge amongst all old bladers would it not be? XD
sorry its like my 2nd post lol Tongue_out_wink didnt mean to harsh all over the mellows guys
Still random thoughts.
All engine gear series Beys were terrible if not the worst, it's general knowledge.
Although the only good things were the AR's.

And thanks Life Blader for pointing out the obvious.
im really sad to hear you say that considering whatching a driger g punch anything out of the stadium when the engine goes off..... hmmm defenses out the window if its in the way of that.... havent you ever watched any of DrIgErGt's videos.... like at all? now not all of them were great though that is true, the idea however was awesome puting an engine in a bey neat twist i say
Yeah I've seen many of them.
They are usually against uncustomized Beyblades.
Try putting Driger G against a HMS combo. :\
i have, i know how to use my Diger G the best i dont wanna sound prude or anything i just know how to use THAT bey. i've beat an illegal bey my friend made that beats every hms combo ive seen. he broke the AR of typio so it was just the circle put two WD's on a wolborg 1 bearing base all oiled up and i bearly beat it but still that illegal moded bey spins at 6 mins normally and it uses the WD's as its AR. of course now that the new MFB's have arrived the oldies dont stand a chance against them
IIRC, it's because Driger G's attack ring is exceptional at smash attack, the engine gear base was shared with many other beys.

M145Q can be considered a jump base.