MFB defence combo

I was thinking LibraD125WB to counter smash attackers.
I don't currently have WB, so would anybody be able to try this out against Storm Pegasis 105RF?
best 2 defence combos
rock leone wd145wb (for rf)
libra wd145wb (for anyting other than rf)
Stop it with the mindless Rock Leone love! It's a pretty colour sure but still.............besides, dieddead knows the other options. He wasn't looking for a better combo, he was looking for some information/evidence/tests to do with [ii]this[/i] combo. Pinching_eyes_2
Well, ideally I'd like to see how this combo performed, as stated by Rocky ^ ^
Which of the two would be the better option? I thought WD145 wasn't a great choice since it was too high when going against a blade on a much lower track, and it lost balance, making a 125 or 120 track a better choice?
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:49 AM)Rocky Wrote: Stop it with the mindless Rock Leone love! It's a pretty colour sure but still.............besides, dieddead knows the other options. He wasn't looking for a better combo, he was looking for some information/evidence/tests to do with [ii]this[/i] combo. Pinching_eyes_2

(off-topic sry)
actually i wish rock leone was green Smile
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:50 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Which of the two would be the better option? I thought WD145 wasn't a great choice since it was too high when going against a blade on a much lower track, and it lost balance?

the 3 prongs or whatever you call them make up for it and it's the heaviest track we have and it's not thrown off balance easily
I may have to try and get hold of Escolpio and Rock Leone to test this out myself, if I can get a hold of them then I'll try to do the videos myself fir research purposes.
The main reason I wanted to know how well this combination worked, was that I wanted to know what combo I could create to efficiently stop smash attacks with my current parts (apart from Rock Leone, which I intend to get)
try to use the bottom that comes with virgo 100.when hit it does not wobble plus no friction after the hit
Have tried this, libra wd145wb, against Rock Leone 090F. Libra looses spin too fast or got kicked from the stadium.