MFB: Wolf Ultimate 105HF /attack/

[/i]Wolf Ultimate
face:wolf
wheel:aries
track:105
bottom:hole flat

Another of my combos... Ultimate wolf is a quite fast beyblade, and will take less recoil when doing a smash. If you shoot it with your hand tilted a bit up, it should preform slicing attacks. It's very affective towards bull, pegasis, and saggitaro, but the leone wheel is it's weakness. It can't smash into the heavier wheels despite it's weight and speed, but can normally knock the other beys out easily.
(Dec. 24, 2008  5:59 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: [/i]Wolf Ultimate
face:wolf
wheel:aries
track:105
bottom:flat

Another of my combos... Ultimate wolf is a quite fast beyblade, and will take less recoil when doing a smash. If you shoot it with your hand tilted a bit up, it should preform slicing attacks. It's very affective towards bull, pegasis, and saggitaro, but the leone wheel is it's weakness. It can't smash into the heavier wheels despite it's weight and speed, but can normally knock the other beys out easily.

Don't you mean Hole Flat? You posted "Wolf Ultimate 105HF", and HF stands for Hole Flat.
And anyway, you don't need to list the used parts like that. Everyone would know what you mean when you wrote Aries105HF or Aries105F, I don't really know what you wanted to present.
My prediction is that this customization cannot stand against D125D or D125SF using wheels(Leone, Pegasis, Libra and Virgo) in a stadium aside from an attack type stadium...