Poll: Should this be stickied?

Yes
58.61%
No
9.81%
Needs more work before it's stickied
31.58%
Total: 100% 418 vote(s)
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:41 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: nice to be apperiacted and isbn't MB good 4 stamina

Needs testing but yes most likely.
When my BB-86 arrives i can test S130 an MB if ya want
How the hell does Ray beat Pegasis in terms of attack?
Hey,PD is better than WD and SD in terms of stamina
And make SD in tier two when MB and PD comes.
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:28 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Hey,PD is better than WD and SD in terms of stamina

Needs more testing to be confirmed.

(Feb. 01, 2011  5:23 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How the hell does Ray beat Pegasis in terms of attack?

It doesn't. The lists are in no specific order.

(Jan. 31, 2011  11:27 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: When my BB-86 arrives i can test S130 an MB if ya want

Please can you since this would be very helpful.
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:28 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Hey,PD is better than WD and SD in terms of stamina

Needs more testing to be confirmed.

(Feb. 01, 2011  5:23 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How the hell does Ray beat Pegasis in terms of attack?

It doesn't. The lists are in no specific order.

kk,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PD-discussion
Here you go.
I didn't know anything else had been added. I'll put in now.
Please ask in an easy to understand way. If you're asking which bey has it currently none do and the only way to get it is through BB-90.
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:29 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:27 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: When my BB-86 arrives i can test S130 an MB if ya want

Please can you since this would be very helpful.

i thought testing had already been done for MB? i've already had one for a while and have had it explained to me by other members etc. it came out in the last defence/stamina set, can't remember which.
It was mainly defence testing and not stamina which is much more important. Isn't it annoying how the the two parts which can beat SD and WD for stamina are hard to get.
Storm is teir 3.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:46 PM)Rock Kyouya Wrote: Storm is teir 3.

yeah it is, so...
Storm and Vulcan are both great wheels....

MB should be tested!
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Storm and Vulcan are both great wheels....

MB should be tested!

no it isnt, storm is super outclassed
How does gravity perseus smash hold up against vulcan horuseus smash?
Unless someone does some first i'll test my MB for stamina on Monday.
Well, Hell is tested in attack. Shouldn't it be up on one of this tiers?
I think you should put up BD145 for defence. It works on my defence combo
I think maybe a bit more testing it needed on Hell and BD145.
Hell has been shown to be better on defence and stamina anyway, but yeah, way more testing.
Has it? Haven't seen any of that. Though it just had use in attack and defence.
Hell should be up there in the Defense and Attack columns, yes, but IIRC, it is trash in stamina.
Little testing has been done on BD145, so I cannot argue with you, Ultra. Until someone decides to do a full-fledged thread/tests, we cannot be too sure on how well it is based on a single members results.
What? The topic on Hell that I saw showed that it was inconsisent. Why should it be on the tier list? On that note I didn't see any specific topic on Hell as a defense type.
Well it did get good results. Maybe not for everything but whatever. Also look harder cause there are lots of defence results for Hell.