MFB Sub complaints

Alright, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really irritated with the guys currently fansubbing MFB. I mean, I understand that they say they are "busy", but really, it's been a year and a half since the series premiered, and they've released only 16 episodes out of a current 60. I understand that it takes time to make a high-quality translation and implement it, but normally that takes no more than five days from the release of the episode, not six months. As such, I request that they either hand the project over to someone else, or actually get off their lazy butts and actually sub some episodes.
Are you serious? They do it for free so stop being so ungrateful. They have other stuff to work on.
This kind of situation happened before. Complaining at the subbers serves no purpose at all.

The show isn't hard to understand as it is. You don't need subs to understand the story. Saigo's translations are far enough to comprehend the complex plot twists of a show about spinning tops, if you ask me.
(May. 26, 2010  10:06 PM)Drake Tenebrae Wrote: Alright, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really irritated with the guys currently fansubbing MFB. I mean, I understand that they say they are "busy", but really, it's been a year and a half since the series premiered, and they've released only 16 episodes out of a current 60. I understand that it takes time to make a high-quality translation and implement it, but normally that takes no more than five days from the release of the episode, not six months. As such, I request that they either hand the project over to someone else, or actually get off their lazy butts and actually sub some episodes.

For your information, ZP do not own the series; other fansubbers can freely sub it whenever they want, it's just that no one wants to. As a result, they are under no obligation to release subs consistently, and nor do they have to hand it over to anyone.

This seems overtly demanding anyway, given that the service is completely free.

Dub's out, anyway.