MFB:Infinity Pegasis /Defence/

Poll: How do you think about the custom beyblade?

Great!
50.00%
Totally sucked.
16.67%
I can't make one!
33.33%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Infinity Pegasis 125D
Face:clearver. Pegasis
Wheel:Libra
Track:125
BottomGrinefense

Well... yeah... I use this beyblade as my default for murder. Why i use it? Since it's about impossible to kill. It kills all 4 styles most of the time, with a chunk of powerful stamania, ultimate defense to keep the attack types from killing it. It's usually capable of deafeating other defense types(unless you really have the parts of the bey in bad condition), outspinning it. It dosen't really knock attack types out of the arena, but it does knock the stamania ones out. If you are going to battle the bey tai machine(as you guys call it) switch it's bottom to flat or hole flat, and it can kill the level 3 DJ(highest level) in a matter of seconds. In all my tests here's the results... playing 30 battles with other people.
Victories:
Knockout:7
Outspin:22
Losses:
Knocked out:1(by wolf starter)
Outspin:0

So erm, I'll leave this to you guys if you are searching for a good beyblade.
PS: Using Clear pegasis will make the face look like Quetzocatl when its spinning fast.
Aggh! I didn't notice a MFB thread... *sigh*
If you want improve defense, put a D125 Track. This Track adds a little more weight, increases spin velocity and resists better against Upper Attack than a simple 125 Track.
ok, thanks!
Just for future reference:

Calling this combo "Infinity Pegasis" may cause confusion. With the Metal Fight Beyblades, the Wheel determines the name. For example, "Bull125SF" means "Bull Wheel, 125 Track, Semi-Flat Bottom", not "Bull Face, 125 Track, Semi-Flat Bottom."
Yeah I agree with Grey plus this combo has already been posted..
This combination is beaten by Virgo105SF with a winning ratio around %90 and by LeoneD125SF with %85 in the stamina stadium...
Okay... I guess I was told wrong the first time by that kid. And someone posted this combo already? I don't think I ever saw it too...

I apologize for the name confusion.