MFB HWS Metal Wheel list update

So as I recently noticed, the current Metal Wheel list on Beywiki is not only missing a few Wheels, but also the various ways to obtain them besides their primary Beyblades. The purpose of this thread is to list all of the ways each Metal Wheel can be obtained (Random Boosters, Face Off Sets, Special Editions, etc.) Beyblade Wikia has a few good examples of what I'm talking about. Also we should probably include separate entries for Metal Fury's hollowed out wheels.

Bakushin

Basalt

Beat (4D/Hyperblade)

Beat (Metal Fury)

Big Bang

Blitz (4D/Hyperblade)

Blitz (Metal Fury)

Burn

Cloud

Cosmic

Counter

Crash

Cyber

Dark

Death (4D/Hyperblade)

Death (Metal Fury)

Diablo

Divine

Duo (4D)

Duo (Metal Fury)

Earth

Fang (4D/Hyperblade)

Fang (Metal Fury)

Firefuse

Flame

Flash

Forbidden

Fury

Fusion

Galaxy

Grand

Gravity

Hell

Hyper

Inferno

Infinity

Jade (4D/Hyperblade)

Jade (Metal Fury)

Killer

Kreis

L-Drago Destroy

L-Drago Destructor

L-Drago Guardian (4D)

L-Drago Guardian (Metal Fury)

Lightning

Mercury

Meteo

Midnight

Night

Nightmare

Omega

Phantom (4D/Hyperblade)

Phantom (Metal Fury)

Poison

Proto

Ray

Rock

Screw

Scythe (4D)

Scythe (Metal Fury)

Sol

Storm

Thermal

Torch

Tornado

Variares (4D/Hyperblades)

Variares (Metal Fury)

Vulcan

Wing (4D/Hyperblade)

Wing (Metal Fury)

Aaaand that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Please, if you see something I've missed/gotten wrong speak up because my memory is really spotty. We should get the artist formerly known as Crab Commando in here (don't know his name, it's not Powered Convoy anymore) because he was good with Hasbro stuff.

The descriptions on the current article are just copy/pasted from the Beyblade articles, correct?
This is like the smallest thing missing, though Ray was also released with Ray Unicorno in the Super Vortex Set II.

But a pretty big update, though man. It seems like Beywiki is missing quite a bit. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2015  3:33 PM)Mitsu Wrote: This is like the smallest thing missing, though Ray was also released with Ray Unicorno in the Super Vortex Set II.

But a pretty big update, though man. It seems like Beywiki is missing quite a bit. Smile

Thanks! I added that and a few other things that I missed (Diablo, Torch, brushed up on Random Booster stuff, etc.)