MFB Explosion: Episode 93 - The Dragon Emperor Descends (01/23/11)

93. The Dragon Emperor Descends
竜皇、降臨
Ryuuou, kourin
01/23/11

"Masamune is injured during his battle with Zeo and Ryuga appears before Gan Gan Galaxy, who are in a predicament. He says that the reason why he's come is to take down Dr. Ziggurat, who once controlled Dark Nebula from behind and is still messing with him to this day. "

credits to Saigo for the translation.
o_o Ah... what a surprise (Sarcasm)
Ryuuga is go to be the third member of gan gan galaxy and looks like is FINALLY going to fight with Jack ...
Cool, Ryuuga is finally a member of Gan Gan Galaxy. Lets hope its a good episode.
YES YES YES YES!!! Today as i was watching ep 91 i was like, plz plz plz let ryuuga be a member!! And NOW ITS HAPPENING!! I'm happy beyond belief!! =D =D
Well, what a surprise (not). Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.
The title should be "(The) Dragon Emperor Descends"

"Masamune is injured during his battle with Zeo and Ryuga appears before Gan Gan Galaxy, who are in a predicament. He says that the reason why he's come is to take down Dr. Ziggurat, who once controlled Dark Nebula from behind and still messes with him to this day. Since it wasn't a problem in the regulations, hurriedly, Ryuga attacks Jack as Gan Gan Galaxy's second team member."
This was obvious really who else will that's isn't been seen for ages is gonna join,
Oh right Ryuga but seriously jack is so gonna lose or it will be a Ty who knows.
Hope this is a good episode finger tight it will or it will be such a downer for the people who are looking forward to it.
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:29 PM)Saigo Wrote:

So Masamune lost huh?

I wonder what Ryuuga's behavior would be like after he joined?
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:35 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:29 PM)Saigo Wrote:

So Masamune lost huh?

I wonder what Ryuuga's behavior would be like after he joined?

Ryuuga's behaviour should be similar to Kai (first season) or Vegeta when they joined the protagonists.

So, the main events which occur within the anime are followed from the manga (Masamune's injury); hopefully the other events (i.e. introduction of Faust) will be in more depth... but not to an extent where I have no idea what they're talking about ^^.
I am glad that Ryuuga is not focusing as a major antagonist (Yet, chaotic good) in the future. He was becoming more and more annoying in his villainy...

But, seeing that the protagonist approach does not specifically change the personality in a major degree, he's still a worn out character in my opinion.
It's pretty obvious Ryuuga will defeat Jack...

So, Masamune loses, Ryuuga wins and Ginga wins.

The End. Probably...
This is awesome i actually saw this coming because on an other thread a guy said he will come Grin im all fired up for it
really looking forward to ryuga vs jack. i know ryuga will win but its still exiting
RYUUGA!!!! OMG!!!! I am so SO psyched. This is amazing. AHHHH!!!! I just can't wait. It was just like yesterday we were introduced to Starbreaker!
Omg a Ryuuga fanperson 0.o

I hope Starbreaker loses
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:53 PM)Dude Wrote: It's pretty obvious Ryuuga will defeat Jack...

The End. Probably...

Masamune loses? I was thinking more of a tie between him and Zeo, that would at least somehoew fix their friendship issue.
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:53 PM)Dude Wrote: It's pretty obvious Ryuuga will defeat Jack...

The End. Probably...

Stop guessing. You have no idea whether Masamune loses or not. Could have won or drawn but been really injured.
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: . Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.

Are you kidding? Jack beating Ryuuga? No chance. Hands down Ryuuga's gonna take this one home and Jack to clean the floor
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Well, what a surprise (not). Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.

(Jan. 11, 2011  8:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 94. Battle of the Spirit
魂のバトル
Tamashii no batoru
01/30/11

As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile...

I think this explains it.
Season 3 will be here before we know it. The blades will be all high tech. This isn't relevant but isn;t it cool to think of them?
I hope the beys are ACTUALLY computer-like. Not those light-up ones that Hasbro made -.-"
(Jan. 13, 2011  3:07 AM)Orisinal Wrote: I hope the beys are ACTUALLY computer-like. Not those light-up ones that Hasbro made -.-"

Well the hasbro "sound making electronic" beyblades is what I call pure garbage. They are the worst beyblades ever. A humiliation I might add. But Hasbro makes great blades. Anyways... "computer-like"? I doubt. I think it should be more of tattoo faces for all hasbro beyblades, electronic launchers. And the beyblades should have like indicators that will make it move away from another beyblade when hit so hard. If that were the case I'd be willing to pay a good $15 in hardy cash. Or maybe if they just made the beyblade react by putting plastic blades (Not beyblades i mean like sharp object blades but plastic) in the clear wheel like a C145 so that if would lost spin less. MUST be free spinning like the ends of ED145. BUT MOST LIKE the UW145. Neato-------
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:36 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: . Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.

Are you kidding? Jack beating Ryuuga? No chance. Hands down Ryuuga's gonna take this one home and Jack to clean the floor
Like wise I could care less about Ryuuga. I want Tsubasa to kick carp not him so Ryuuga can have his awesomeness all he wants I ain't gonna care. And that question was just my two cents.

(Jan. 13, 2011  1:29 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  6:23 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Well, what a surprise (not). Now I wonder, is he going to own Jack or Jack is going own him hmmm.

(Jan. 11, 2011  8:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 94. Battle of the Spirit
魂のバトル
Tamashii no batoru
01/30/11

As the lingering sound of victory unabated, Ryuga inflicted a constraining blow to Dr. Ziggurat and left. Meanwhile...

I think this explains it.
Yeah but you didn't need to make a comment on my post. It was just my two cent.
If you do not want people to comment on your messages, then you should probably not post on a public message board ...