MFB Explosion: Episode 76 - The Destruction Axe (09/19/10)

76. The Destruction Axe
破壊の斧
Hakai no ono
09/19/10

Translation by rpgboy00

"With already no more losses to spare, Team Wang Fu Jiang's next blader is Chi-yun. As a weakling during his days in Beylin Temple, he was able to obtain power since meeting Da Xiang. To Chi-yun, Da Xiang is not only a comrade but also a benefactor. Da Xiang's dream to reach the top had eventually become an important dream for Chi-yun as well."
"With already no more losses to spare, Team Wang Fu Jiang's next blader is Chi-yun. As a weakling during his days in Beylin Temple, he was able to obtain power since meeting Da Xiang. To Chi-yun, Da Xiang is not only a comrade but also a benefactor. Da Xiang's dream to reach the top had eventually become an important dream for Chi-yun as well."

I apologize ahead of time for butchering names. -TJ
This post obviously contains spoilers.

Tsubasa somehow escapes the hospital after falling from the bed, and Hyouma seemingly answers Ryuuga's call like Tsubasa, and he meets Ryuuga inside a sort of volcano; I was really not expecting to see him again.

Georg does not even have Aries, he has Grand Capricorne 145WD of course ... He is probably the most indifferent character of the Beyblade series.
Me either which took me by surprise and wondered why but then a second after it made a sense at least to me. Tsubasa probably of course recovered, then left. Indifferent is right.
Kai-V I think that Georg has Grand Capricorne 145D instead of WD
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:23 PM)Pundar16 Wrote: Kai-V I think that Georg has Grand Capricorne 145D instead of WD
I remember seeing WD on Madoka's computer, but that was through KeyHole TV, so it was not too clear. Both parts, 145 and (W)D, were the same colour as Earth Aquila's too.
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I remember seeing WD on Madoka's computer, but that was through KeyHole TV, so it was not too clear. Both parts, 145 and (W)D, were the same colour as Earth Aquila's too.

Punder16 is correct, I looked through the screen shot and found it's a black D
So, everything Aries has, except Aries ...
Didn't you once say there is going to be a new capricorne in a later release? It will probably be this one, also sorry that this is slightly off topic.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Didn't you once say there is going to be a new capricorne in a later release? It will probably be this one, also sorry that this is slightly off topic.
No, the new Capricorne is Screw Capricorne, not Georg's Beyblade at all.
Georg reminded me of that guy who had ElScolpio, except...bigger.
Pretty excited for Ryuuga :3
i REALLY didn't expect George to be fat in that episode.. it got me by surprise Serious