MFB Explosion: Episode 75 - Creeping Darkness (09/12/10)

Tsubasa kinda goes nuts in this episode. It's actually pretty disturbing Uncertain

Also, this 'George' character, which we slightly saw, apparently, seems pretty imposing. Oh, and he was on the top of the Effel Tower...which seems kinda dangerous, but whatever.
As expected, we will probably have to wait about a month to see ryuuga appear in the anime, for it seems that the Excalibur vs Gan Gan Galaxy battle will be within the next episodes if I'm correct. Also, this "George", I wonder...
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:58 AM)Flosal Wrote: As expected, we will probably have to wait about a month to see ryuuga apper in the anime,
Three weeks ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Expl...s-10-03-10
^^^^ Well, I said about. Finally reading that synopsis of ep 78, sorry if I speculate, but looks like ryuuga will be a little "kinder" in the anime than in the manga, lets just wait.
Kinder.... i want to see that, maybe is plotting somenthing ¬.¬
Just watched the episode.... Dude youre right XD That was a bit disturbing when he freaked out.
Sorry I revived this thread, but I managed to detect a mistake in the episode, which I don't know if anyone else noticed. In the veoh version, minute 6:52-6:54, when tsubasa sees himself in the window, you can hear ginga and yuu's voice, while in the animation, the ones who talked were ginga and kenta, and yuu just remains with his mouth shut. Hopefully in the dub this could be somehow fixed.