MFB Explosion: Episode 74 - The Battle's End! (09/05/10)

74. The Battle's End!
死闘の果て!
Shitou no hate!
09/05/10

大波乱の結末ながらもガンガンギャラクシーが勝ちを拾い、決着をつけるための第4試合がタッグバトルで行なわれることになった。両チームから銀河とキョウヤ、そして正宗とナイルが名乗りでる。
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 74. The Battle's End!
死闘の果て!
Shitou no hate!
09/05/10

大波乱の結末ながらもガンガンギャラクシーが勝ちを拾い、決着をつけるための第4試合がタッグバトルで行なわれることになった。両チームから銀河とキョウヤ、そして正宗とナイルが名乗りでる。

"Despite a conclusion of intense commotion, Gan Gan Galaxy picks up a win and a 4th match, a tagbattle, has been arranged to determine the winner. From both teams, Ginga and Kyoya, and Masamune and Nile elect to battle."
If anyone's interested in watching this live next hour...

http://www.livestation.com/account/strea...-tv_tokyo/

Beats KeyHole any day, haha.
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Gah! I missed it, but I hope it's good.
In theory it should be in eighteen minutes everywhere around the world ...
looks like Livestation has the HD TV Tokyo now. Sweet. This means I don't have to rely on keyhole anymore.
I hated this episode. The better team definitely did not win. Not only that, during the episode, Ginga and Kyoya's blades had the same damage percentage. Why didn't Ginga's break? There is always something cheap going on to make Ginga's team win. I hope he gets owned.
Is it out now? Or did you just watch it live?

EDIT; Sorry nvm. I just saw it's out.
It was an alright episode. No great but not that bad. Obviously if Rock Leone hadn't failed then Ginga's team would have lost. Looking forward to the next episode much more. I want to see Meteo L drago.