MFB Explosion: Episode 73 - The Third Match of Cliff's Edge (08/29/10)

It's on veoh.com now. That episode was wicked. The first part was boring then Tsubasa went mental. It was awesome.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:14 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Is ep 73 already out? Wasn't the release date tommorow?
From the way everyone is talking it seems like everyone watched it already.
On a side note how good is everyone's japanese, as in comprehending what they're saying?
For Japan, tomorrow is right now. This episode has already been aired.

You do not have to know a lot of Japanese to understand. This is a kids' show.

By the way, there was a commercial for Meteo L Drago.

Did the commercial have anything useful in it?
Yesterday I watched the longer preview and it says coming soon..
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:33 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Did the commercial have anything useful in it?
Not really unfortunately. I just thought I should mention it.
So not even any return of Ryuuga as a dark person or anything? This sucks but the episode was amazing.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:55 PM)Ozzy Wrote: So not even any return of Ryuuga as a dark person or anything? This sucks but the episode was amazing.
No. They just mentioned the rubber gimmick, and I did not even see if they changed the mode of the Clear Wheel or something.

However, I know that Ryuuga returns in the manga. Actually, I think he battles Helios in the side comic for the new movie, hah.
Ah I see. I'm guessing the manga scans arent up correct?
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:01 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Ah I see. I'm guessing the manga scans arent up correct?
Not yet, and I simply hope that it was not in the intermediary CoroCoro magazine instead of the main monthly one which Miingno gets. Hopefully I will receive the scans soon.
I just watched the episode. It was cool how almost Tsubasa created an L-drago at min 20-21 lol. Also, the scene where yuu gets thrown is as well obvious to get banned in the dub.
I dont understand the bit where hes laughing then L-drago appears then hes like 'OMG!' But great episode Wink
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:40 AM)Flosal Wrote: I just watched the episode. It was cool how almost Tsubasa created an L-drago at min 20-21 lol. Also, the scene where yuu gets thrown is as well obvious to get banned in the dub.

Maybe but until now Nelvana has done only few cut outs, will see Smile
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:55 PM)Ozzy Wrote: So not even any return of Ryuuga as a dark person or anything? This sucks but the episode was amazing.
No. They just mentioned the rubber gimmick, and I did not even see if they changed the mode of the Clear Wheel or something.

However, I know that Ryuuga returns in the manga. Actually, I think he battles Helios in the side comic for the new movie, hah.
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:32 PM)Skori Wrote:
Oh, I must have mixed up scans when I saw them then. I found it weird, hah.
This episode is epic Bull was on fire, I like the way they did these last 3 ep. Wild Fang is just beast!! With out that cheap power it would have been a diff fight. Wild Fand had game, hands down the better team.