MFB Explosion: Episode 73 - The Third Match of Cliff's Edge (08/29/10)

73. The Third Match of Cliff's Edge
崖っぷちの第三試合
Gakeppuchi no daisanshiai
08/29/10

死力を尽くして戦ったすえ、両者引き分けに終わった銀河とキョウヤの一戦。いよいよ後がない日本チームにとって翼が最後の望みとなった。しかし、その願いは翼を徐々に追い詰めていく。一方、ワイルドファング3人目のダムレは、翼との1対1は分が悪いと踏み……。
(Aug. 10, 2010  9:11 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 73. The Third Match of Cliff's Edge
崖っぷちの第三試合
Gakeppuchi no daisanshiai
08/29/10

死力を尽くして戦ったすえ、両者引き分けに終わった銀河とキョウヤの一戦。いよいよ後がない日本チームにとって翼が最後の望みとなった。しかし、その願いは翼を徐々に追い詰めていく。一方、ワイルドファング3人目のダムレは、翼との1対1は分が悪いと踏み……。

"At the conclusion of the strenuous battle, Ginga and Kyoya's match had ended in a draw. With no more losses to spare, Tsubasa becomes Japan's last hope. However, these wishes gradually push him to the edge. On the other hand, Wild Fang's 3rd member Damure concludes that a one-on-one match against Tsubasa would leave him out of favor so..."
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:10 PM)rpgboy00 Wrote: Damure
He is probably called Damle, not Damure.
With no more losses to spare, Tsubasa becomes Japan's last hope.

Guess this tells us that Musamune loses his battle against Nile.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:28 PM)megablader2 Wrote: With no more losses to spare, Tsubasa becomes Japan's last hope.

You spoiled that part for everyone ._.
Wow ! Ginga and Kyoya draws. That's good in my opinion because Kyoya deserves it
This will now be a tag-team match. From the preview of this episode, you can clearly see Yuu fighting along side Tsubasa while Benkei fights along side Damle. You also get to see what looks like Tsubasa in his dark form.
From what i've seen in the preview, i saw nothing "dark" about tsubasa, plus his "dark form" we already seen in ep 61?
Nah, maybe it just gets worse, and at the end of the preview he looks like hes going to freak out or something
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:49 PM)Orisinal Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:28 PM)megablader2 Wrote: With no more losses to spare, Tsubasa becomes Japan's last hope.

You spoiled that part for everyone ._.

Not really... If anyone read it they could tell that.
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:48 AM)Zeda Wrote: Nah, maybe it just gets worse, and at the end of the preview he looks like hes going to freak out or something

From the longer version of the preview I saw his eagle was flying around and from the looks of it he was yelling at the eagle. And is it just me or Tsubasa "problem" is starting to feel like a sub plot.
Where did you see the longer version of this?
You can watch the longer preview at the tv Tokyo site
Now, after watching the extended preview over six times, I think Tsubasa is in dark mode but he is yelling at the eagle since he is not responding to Tsubasa's commands. Kind of like the whole Kyoya and Leone thing when he went crazy and Leone was in danger and "crying". He will probably get in control again and then go for the win.
Yeah but the funny thing is he asked his eagle to help him if that ever happens. Sigh he wants to win so badly, he literally goes crazy for it
Yeah, but the only battle this season that weve seen Tsubasa battle normally is the one against Yuu
I dont know how to make the 'spoiler' thing but here goes-
In the next episode there is another battle so that must mean that Tsubasa won so he must have gained control again like Ozzy said he might....
Tsubasa definitely did not control his "evil side" in this episode, hah. It was too strong for Damle, Benkei/Bull and even Yuu, whom Tsubasa hit, but it was not controlled at all. Everybody faints hah.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tsubasa definitely did not control his "evil side" in this episode, hah. It was too strong for Damle, Benkei/Bull and even Yuu, whom Tsubasa hit, but it was not controlled at all. Everybody faints hah.

YES! I can't wait to see this. Now Tsubasa can use that power and win now. I was tired of the makers having Tsubasa lose because of it. Of course, I know the outcome of the next match since the series must continue but at least we get to see Tsubasa with some power instead of fear.
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:02 AM)Ozzy Wrote: YES! I can't wait to see this. Now Tsubasa can use that power and win now. I was tired of the makers having Tsubasa lose because of it. Of course, I know the outcome of the next match since the series must continue but at least we get to see Tsubasa with some power instead of fear.

He does win but then he faints and he was so totally out of control. Personally I wished I could jump in and give him a nice good smack in to face and one more for extra measures and whats the point of power if there's no control.
Is ep 73 already out? Wasn't the release date tommorow?
From the way everyone is talking it seems like everyone watched it already.
On a side note how good is everyone's japanese, as in comprehending what they're saying?
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:14 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Is ep 73 already out? Wasn't the release date tommorow?
From the way everyone is talking it seems like everyone watched it already.
On a side note how good is everyone's japanese, as in comprehending what they're saying?
For Japan, tomorrow is right now. This episode has already been aired.

You do not have to know a lot of Japanese to understand. This is a kids' show.

By the way, there was a commercial for Meteo L Drago.
Then where are you guys streaming/downloading this from?
Cuz I haven't found any sites that have this yet.
Keyhole.
Wow ! This episode was scary. Looks like Ryuga's or L Drago's soul was sleeping in Tsubasa all this time, man ! :o
That could have been a spoiler and I wish I could see that part.