MFB Explosion: Episode 70 - Impact of The Wild fang (08/08/10)

70. Impact of The Wild fang
衝撃のワイルドファング
Shougeki no wairudo fangu
08/08/10

キョウヤが、アフリカ代表チーム・ワイルドファングのメンバーと知り、衝撃を受ける銀河だが、さらに予想外の事態が発生。なんと、ワイルドファングのサブメンバーとしてベンケイが登場したのだ。
Summary translation by LZ:

Kyoya comes to know the African Team, Wild Fang's representative. Ginga has been attacked and ends up injured. Benkei appears as a substitute for the Wild Fang battle.
Translation by me:

Ginga is taken aback after finding out that Kyoya is a member of the African team, Wild Fang, but he is further surprised by something unexpected. Unbelievably, Benkei appears as a sub-member for team Wild Fang.
Ok this is odd. The translations imply two different things. One seems so be suggesting that Benkei will be battling against Wild Fang as Ginga's substitute but the other says Benkei will be the sub-member for Wild Fang.
No they both say that Benkei is Wild fang's Sub even if the first one isn't that clear.
The title should be something along the lines of "The Ballistic Wild Fang(?)", or something where 衝撃の is acts as an adjective. ワイルドファングの衝撃 is "Impact of Wild Fang".
New opening theme.

Spinning the World - by "Noa"
I'm not sure if the episode was good or bad, but I liked. Specifically when Benkei made his loud entrance ahhh good that he's back. I kind of missed him.
Hmmmm... just watched the episode on Veoh, I dunno what to say about it really XD Whay was Tsubasa having flashbacks again? But I like the new opening! I dunno why but it puts me in a good mood Grin
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106136...22267.html
Hah, the representation of Horuseus is weird.

The new opening theme is not as good in my opinion as the others. Also, too many Korean animations are used in the opening, and I am almost certain that we will only be shown this version for only a few weeks, just to advertise the movie. After that, it should be back to something else.
Horuseus representation is "The Celestial God" (Tenku no kami)
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:15 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Horuseus representation is "The Celestial God" (Tenku no kami)
I know, but I prefer almost all the other Egyptian God representations. It resembles a 'punk' duck.
LOL, 3 serpents appeared in this episode...
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:22 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: New opening theme.

Spinning the World - by "Noa"

Um...Watched the opening few times, and I found when Galaxy Pegasis's face flashes, it showed the face of Storm Pegasis, which wrote PS (Storm Pegasis) instead of a ''stripped'' PS (Galaxy Pegasis)
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106136...22267.html
Hah, the representation of Horuseus is weird.

The new opening theme is not as good in my opinion as the others. Also, too many Korean animations are used in the opening, and I am almost certain that we will only be shown this version for only a few weeks, just to advertise the movie. After that, it should be back to something else.

Agreed; nothing substantially cool nor interesting happens in this opening.