MFB Explosion: Episode 69 - The Scorching-hot Lion

He probably dragged the coffin to get stronger but then if he were to die during his training when someone would find his body they could just empty the coffin and put him in it XD
Yes, I understand that it is not unlike Kyouya to want to carry weights to train, but the coffin is unsettling ...
Well I've been wondering where he got the coffin from
Either A)He bought himself a coffin B)Found a coffin in the trash (XD you never know) or C)He became a grave digger part time and ended up stealing someones coffin
I was wondering myself why he was dragging a coffin. Sure to get stronger, but WHY a coffin? Potatoes? I thought those were rocks :/ ?

I go for B and C cause I can..
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I was wondering myself why he was dragging a coffin. Sure to get stronger, but WHY a coffin? Potatoes? I thought those were rocks Uncertain ?
Hah, KeyHoleTV's screen was not so clear and they were more brown than grey, so for an instant it looked more like potatoes. They are probably rocks though, it makes more sense.
From what I understand, the big blader is called Marcus; the black one is Damle; and the owner of Vulcan Horuseus is indeed Nile.
I just rewatched the preview for the next episode again (Thanks to DranzerX13) and the large wreastling guy cannot be benkei. He's much larger than benkei and has more muscle then benkei as well.
And Kyouya was carrying Rocks in the coffin not potatos XD
^^^^ Well, how can we know benkei doesn't have muscles, he's always wearing a jacket. Also, the size couldn't tell much because its simply a drawing, unless you are making comparisons of course.
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:53 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I just rewatched the preview for the next episode again (Thanks to DranzerX13) and the large wreastling guy cannot be benkei. He's much larger than benkei and has more muscle then benkei as well.
And Kyouya was carrying Rocks in the coffin not potatos XD
Benkei could have worked out since. It would be weird if there was another tall, big boy with bull logos on his clothes, and that he was not Benkei. That character also seems to protect Kyouya, from what I have seen. I believe Benkei is mentioned in the summary of episode 70 as well.

Also, yes, I saw afterwards that they were just beige rocks, hah.
No it is Benkei. If go to the MFB's main site and look at the longer version of the trailer they mention Benkei.