MFB Explosion: Episode 62 - The 4000 Year-old Secret Move (06/13/10)

62. The 4000 Year-old Secret Move
四千年の奥義
Yonsennen no oku gi
06/13/10

1勝1敗で迎えたラストバトル。中国チームへの多くの応援はアウェイの銀河に重く圧し掛かる。それを振り払うように序盤から必殺転技で仕掛ける銀河だったが…。
Umm...
Is this suppose to mean something?
THERMAL-LACERTA
wait 4 saigo to give a translation you being rude will not speed anything up
"The 4000-year-old Secret Moves" might be a better title.

1勝1敗で迎えたラストバトル。ダーシァンはベイ林寺四千年の歴史に賭けて必勝を誓う。日本チームにはアウェイでもあり、その長大な歴史と多くの応援は銀 河に重く圧し掛かる。それを振り払うように序盤から必殺転技で仕掛ける銀河。だがダーシァンのロックギラフはペガシスの攻撃は柔軟に受け止め、反撃は苛 烈。更には護りに入ると鉄壁と付け入る隙がない。精神的にも少しずつ追い込まれていく銀河に挽回のチャンスはあるのか?

“The Last Battle which will commemorate one victory and one defeat. Putting the Bey Forest Temple’s 4000 year history at stake, Da Xiang vows to win. As the Japanese team is away, the huge support along with that long history weigh Ginga down. In order to overcome it, Ginga starts off with a Special Spin Move from the beginning. However, Da Xiang’s Rock Giraffe effortlessly stops Pegasis’ attack and his counterattack is intense. Furthermore, when he starts defending, he takes advantage of his "Iron Wall" so he is always on the guard. Will Ginga, who is slowly being emotionally driven into a corner, have a second chance?”

The "ベイ林寺" is irritating me. I think that ベイ林 (Beirin) might be a pun on Beilin (碑林), a Chinese district so ベイ林寺 could be something like "Beylin Temple".
Thanks for the translate Saigo ^^

sounds interesting. I have been waiting to see Da Xiang battle again.
hmmm... i think this episode and battle will be intense. Looks like Tsubasa recovered quickly in the preview XD
From what I saw of the preview Rock Giraffe shrugs off some massive attacks from Pegasis so this should be sick. (I was a big Max fan and I still love defencive play)
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:16 PM)Zeda Wrote: hmmm... i think this episode and battle will be intense. Looks like Tsubasa recovered quickly in the preview XD

Apparently so -.- yet I worry. Sound intense from the preview.
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:57 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:16 PM)Zeda Wrote: hmmm... i think this episode and battle will be intense. Looks like Tsubasa recovered quickly in the preview XD

Apparently so -.- yet I worry. Sound intense from the preview.

sorry but what do you mean by you worry? ^^; about the typical anime ting? XD
(Jun. 08, 2010  9:48 PM)Zeda Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:57 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Apparently so -.- yet I worry. Sound intense from the preview.

sorry but what do you mean by you worry? ^^; about the typical anime ting? XD

I worry about Tsubasa.
Tsubasa needs a hug Unhappy he may put on a brave face.. but he is emotionally scarr'd, and it comes out in his blading.

Probs same with Hikaru and Kyouya (but chances are.. he's taking it in his stride and using it to become stronger.)

Anyway, goodluck to Ginga in his match. XD
(Jun. 10, 2010  3:02 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Tsubasa needs a hug Unhappy he may put on a brave face.. but he is emotionally scarr'd, and it comes out in his blading.

Probs same with Hikaru and Kyouya (but chances are.. he's taking it in his stride and using it to become stronger.)

Anyway, goodluck to Ginga in his match. XD

Big time. Tsubasa needs lots of hugs.

Yeah, good luck to Ginga. He'll need it, from the looks of the preview, xD
Wow! By looking at the screenshots the battle between Ginga and Da Xiang looked pretty intense!
Looks like an awesome episode from the previews.
(Jun. 13, 2010  9:01 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Where did you find the screenshots?
It is always the same site, hah.
Awesome episode. Though that the chinese team would be around for longer though.
So, we learned something completely awesome, in this episode: Ginga has the power to summon the spirits of his friends to him at will, despite the fact that he might have no idea where they are, like in Kyouya's case.

Unless those were flashbacks, which is still stupid but makes more sense...

I think it's really funny how they're still trying to hold the tension in those last fights: We all know Ginga's gonna win, stop trying to involve us.