MFB Explosion: Episode 58 - The Celestial Bey Temple (05/16/10)

58. The Celestial Bey Temple
天空のベイ林寺
Tenkuu no Bei rinji
Air date: 05/16/10

最初の戦いの地、中国へ到着した銀河たち。情報収集に乗り出した正宗を対戦相手のメイメイが導いた先は『ベイ林寺』。中国ブレーダーの登竜門と言える場所だった!
Ginga looks weird in ample pants ...

Wang Da Xiang's personality seems totally different to the one he has in the manga though.
hah! i bet everyones been soo busy discussing the dub that they forgot to watch this episode! XD
very true, but I watched the HD raw already. It's uploaded on Veoh now. Give it about 10 minutes to be processed though.
(May. 16, 2010  9:22 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: very true, but I watched the HD raw already. It's uploaded on Veoh now. Give it about 10 minutes to be processed though.

ok!!
Apparently, Da Xiang's Special Spin Move is "Shippu Dotou" (疾風怒濤), lit. "Raging Hurricane Waves/Sturm und Drang (storm and stress)" (in addition to "Zettai Juugeki" (絶対柔激) lit. "Extremely Tender Violence" in the manga) and his seiyuu is Wataru Hatano.
(May. 09, 2010  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ginga looks weird in ample pants ...

Wang Da Xiang's personality seems totally different to the one he has in the manga though.

Somehow Wang reminds me of a wolf,i think its his hair.
(May. 16, 2010  8:46 AM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: hah! i bet everyones been soo busy discussing the dub that they forgot to watch this episode! XD
No, I knew every upcoming Saturday would be a day filled with Beyblade at 12:00 PM, then at 7:30 PM for me.
Girafe doesn't really look like a Giraffe at all. Looks more like a dragon thing.
I really enjoyed this episode though Smile
(May. 16, 2010  8:40 PM)Cecil Wrote: Girafe doesn't really look like a Giraffe at all. Looks more like a dragon thing.
That's because it's based on the Qilin, a mythological creature that was often identified with the giraffe.
(May. 16, 2010  8:58 PM)Saigo Wrote:
(May. 16, 2010  8:40 PM)Cecil Wrote: Girafe doesn't really look like a Giraffe at all. Looks more like a dragon thing.
That's because it's based on the Qilin, a mythological creature that was often identified with the giraffe.
That's awesome Smile Thanks for telling me Saigo
Yeah. Saigo, thanks.
Mei Mei is so cute. She's more beautiful than Madoka-chan.
(May. 16, 2010  10:12 PM)chikoritaBH Wrote: Yeah. Saigo, thanks.
Mei Mei is so cute. She's more beautiful than Madoka-chan.
I agree that she is cute.
Don't judge girls by their bust! Think about their personality! People who think about that are worthless than trash D:
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:55 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Don't judge girls by their bust! Think about their personality! People who think about that are worthless than trash D:
I agree.
0.o before you said her bust is cute. Nevermind, I think Zhou Xing should stop hitting on Madoka.