MFB Explosion: Episode 55 - Ticket to the world (04/25/10)

55. Ticket to to the World
世界への切符
sekai heno kippu
Air date: 2010-04-25

WBBA主催の世界大会“ビッグバンブレーダーズ”の開催が決まり、日本代表の選抜大会に意気込む銀河と正宗。だが、バトルブレーダーズ優勝者の銀河は代表が内定しており​大会に出場できない。

"Big Bang Bladers".
"The meeting for the world tournament "Big Bang Bladers", sponsored by WBBA, has concluded and Ginga and Masamune are enthusiastic about being the selected Japanese representatives in the tournament. However, as Champion of Battle Bladers, Ginga has been made a unofficial offer to be a representative and is unable to participate in the tournament."
As expected, nothing interesting in this episode, or even the next few episodes until we see Wang Da Xiang ...
(Apr. 25, 2010  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As expected, nothing interesting in this episode, or even the next few episodes until we see Wang Da Xiang ...

What? do you mean it has aired already?
(Apr. 25, 2010  3:02 AM)Flosal Wrote: What? do you mean it has aired already?
Yes, in Japan, it is already Sunday morning. I watched it live using Keyhole TV ...
Ahaha Masamune and Ginga had a Pikachu and Raichu moment from Pikachus Vacation Short XD

I liked this episode Cute Yay Kyouyas back. lol
(Apr. 26, 2010  1:37 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Ahaha Masamune and Ginga had a Pikachu and Raichu moment from Pikachus Vacation Short XD

HAHAHAHA thats what I thought when I saw those two we think alike.
(Apr. 26, 2010  4:04 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2010  1:37 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Ahaha Masamune and Ginga had a Pikachu and Raichu moment from Pikachus Vacation Short XD

HAHAHAHA thats what I thought when I saw those two we think alike.

XD we sure do... it was the first thing I thought when I saw it... cos Ginga and Masamune nearly knocked people over ~ luckily no ones head got stuck in a pipe. >3<