MFB Explosion - Episode 53 : The Persistent Challenger (04/11/10)

53. The Persistent Challenger
不屈の一角獣(チャレンジャー)
fukutsu no charenjaa
Air date: 2010-04-11

ようやく銀河の居場所を突き止め、挑戦状 を突き付けた正宗。銀河は、新たなペガシスでの初バトルとばかり挑戦を受ける。しかしバトルは思わぬ展開に…。
"Finally locating Ginga's whereabouts, Masamune puts forward a challenge. Ginga accepts his challenge simply because it'll be his first battle using the new Pegasis. However, the battle develops unexpectedly..."
Well, Galaxy Pegasis AND Masamune in an episode so quickly. Great!
It will end in a tie...
(Apr. 03, 2010  11:03 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It will end in a tie...

qft, possibly.
Wow can't wait to see this.
What do they mean by racks his brain. But I bet he invites him to be on his team.
(Apr. 06, 2010  9:43 PM)SilverWind Wrote: What do they mean by racks his brain. But I bet he invites him to be on his team.

To "rack one's brains" is an idiom meaning to think very hard of something.
(Apr. 03, 2010  10:53 PM)Saigo Wrote: "Finally locating Ginga's whereabouts, Masamune puts forward a challenge. Ginga accepts his challenge simply because it'll be his first battle using the new Pegasis. However, the battle develops unexpectedly..."
sounds beast i cant wait to see this episode
(Apr. 05, 2010  5:33 PM)Saigo Wrote:
now it sounds even better. now my lack of patience will kill me
(Apr. 07, 2010  12:25 AM)Saigo Wrote: To "rack one's brains" is an idiom meaning to think very hard of something.

I know it's an idiom and what the idiom means. I meant what is he thinking about.
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:26 AM)SilverWind Wrote: I know it's an idiom and what the idiom means. I meant what is he thinking about.

Probably on how to control Pegasis, since he is unable to do so completely (not on Masamune being a nuisance).
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:31 AM)Saigo Wrote: Probably on how to control Pegasis, since he is unable to do so completely (not on Masamune being a nuisance).

Ya, if Pegasis is that uncontrolable your probally right. I still wonder how he's going to team up with Tsubasa and Masamune though...
Obviously, Galaxy Pegasis evolved too soon, Ginga just doesn't have enough badges.
Rimshot
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:39 AM)Crimson Wrote: Obviously, Galaxy Pegasis evolved too soon, Ginga just doesn't have enough badges.
Rimshot

Haha, i love pokemon jokes.
So, hopefully a new opening, tonight. Can't wait to see what it's like Joyful_3
OP is amazing! Hah. Mei Mei looks awesome.
Yeah it was and the whole episode was pretty cool, Masamune is so funny and cute. Holy chess crackers Gaxaly Pegasis is awesome.
I'm kinda butthurt about Kenta being down played... He's not even in the opening for crying out loud.
So, unlike the usual, KeyHole did not work. At all. Seriously, it usually works fine on my Mac, but it just didn't do a thing...

And with you guys saying the episode was cool, I really feel like I missed something Pinching_eyes_2
I found a poor quality upload of the OP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_NFq0HqEk

Perseus looks ominous.
Very cool, thank you.

I just realised the connection between "Unicorno" and "Pegasis", haha. Gosh I'm slow.

I like this new OP, far better.
Pretty good OP.

What's up with Yuu being in the opening, but not Kenta or Benkei?!?
I can understand Tsubasa because he's part of Ginga's team. But why does Yuu get billing over our buddy Kenta?

The Chinese bladers don't look bad. And Perseus + it's blader look pretty evil.
(Apr. 11, 2010  4:32 AM)Crimson Wrote: Pretty good OP.

What's up with Yuu being in the opening, but not Kenta or Benkei?!?

Ya, man. Too me, Kenta was like the best underdog in the series. I thought he was going to be like a weak little kid who kept getting better and better and at least got onto Yuu's level of stupid strong.
I like the new opening but couldn't really care less about kenta or benkei cause they were rubbish compared to the others anyway.