MFB Explosion - Episode 52 : Exploring a Legend (04/04/10)

Good point, only just realized that we only have a release schedule up to June 26th for the year.
My, I am quite perplexed at the accelerated release of the second series. It certainly makes me wonder if the previous villains will re-appear for this upcoming season.
I've just thought, maybe "Exploring a Legend" would sound better than "Searching for a Legend" given that they know of the legend and are questioning over it.
(Mar. 10, 2010  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So you want to go like this until episode 153 or something ? Japanese always list it as 52 - etc., but we are more used to "season 2, episode 1", in my opinion.

Personally, I agree with Kai-V on this because it makes more sense but I don't think we should go into an argument over it since I would have thought most people would know that it is a start of a new story for it. Besides, Japanese do a lot of things differently.

As for talking about it, I haven't watched much on the first season which a will admit that it is my own fault for being lazy but I'm sure this will just as interesting as the first and it will be good to see all the other blades in it that came out a bit later.
Next week we get a new Opening and Ending theme.

Metal Fight Beyblade OP2: Galaxy Heart - by YU+KI

Metal Fight Beyblade ED2: Oozora wo koete yuke - by Odoriba Soul

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/232707/?da...1%BC%A5%C9
The same guy sings the opening, huh? Well, at least, if it sucks, it'll be familiar XD

I'm really curious to seeing this new season. Wonder if the useless characters like Tobio or Tetsuya will come back, too...
(Mar. 28, 2010  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who are these new characters ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...hinese.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...iniere.jpg

I did not take these screenshots yet.

Wow i see a new rival and a new villian its gets better
(Mar. 17, 2010  1:18 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: My, I am quite perplexed at the accelerated release of the second series. It certainly makes me wonder if the previous villains will re-appear for this upcoming season.

It's common in Japan for one season to begin directly after the previous.
(Mar. 28, 2010  5:24 AM)metal fight Wrote: Wow i see a new rival and a new villian its gets better
Apparently the first boy might have Thermal Lacerta, and the other Rock Giraffe.
(Mar. 28, 2010  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the first boy might have Thermal Lacerta, and the other Rock Giraffe.

Wow i see i see thanks for the info kai-v very interesting
x.x this episode felt like it went so fast when i first watched it.

LDrago turned into Cyber End Dragon o.O;

... heh heh Benkei got slapped (well pushed :\) by Kyouya again
(Mar. 30, 2010  4:21 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: x.x this episode felt like it went so fast when i first watched it.

LDrago turned into Cyber End Dragon o.O;

... heh heh Benkei got slapped (well pushed :\) by Kyouya again
Wrong topic, hah. This one has not aired yet.
carp Tired my bad I thought it said episode 51. Sorry. Joyful_2
So, tonight, new opening, new ending and probably new characters (If anyone other than Masamune is introduced...) I hope it's all gonna be good.

I also hope KeyHole isn't going to be a douche-bag...
They actually didn't show a new opening, or one at all actually. >>
Next episode they should though....
The HD raw will be available shortly. Timecop capped the raw for me.

There's going to be 2 versions: avi & mkv

The ts files are 3GB in size, and i'll encode it from 1440x1480 ts to 1280x720 mkv.

Timecop from Dattebayo capped the raw for me. He lives in Japan.
Ah totally forgot this was one and missed it. I guess I'll just wait for the upload then
It's on veoh now if anyone wants to see it without downloading. Sweet episode! Galaxy pegasus is really powerful. It's kinda like what happens in the start of fierce battle but with musamune instead of daichi. Musamune interupts a tournament looking for ginga then find he's not there, battles Yuu for about 5 minutes and then goes off. Ginga is in his village and gets Galaxy pegasus then five seconds later Musamune challenges him in his village. Makes me wonder how he knew ginga was there and how he got there so fast.
The CG seems to have improved for his season. That's good.
I have watched the episode; as megablader has said, it's on veoh.com. It was a great start to the new season and I can't wait to see what will happen next! I loved seeing most of the main cast again. Ginga and his hamburgers, honestly! XD Madoka sure put him in his place. Lolz.

I cannot help but wonder what Ryuusei and Hikaru's roles will be from now on - seeing them dressed up all smart like that was cool though. It seemed that they had landed some kind of important job(s) somewhere (maybe with the WBBA like Tsubasa?) and from what I could understand with my limited Japanese (I could be wrong, however), Hikaru chose not to battle anymore after what had happened to her during the Battle Bladers tournament and decided to support her friends in a different way instead. Maybe she chose to do this because Aquario was destroyed by Ryuuga? I'm not sure. I can't remember anything about her Beyblade meeting such an end.
Apparently Ryusei is the new director-general/general manager of the reformed WBBA, and Hikaru seems as though she's his secretary.

Quote:Hikaru chose not to battle anymore after what had happened to her during the Battle Bladers tournament and decided to support her friends in a different way instead.

Yeah, more or less, plus the fact that she is still recovering from becoming emotionally scarred as a result of her battle against Ryuga.
Oh...nice! Thank you for info. I suspected as much from Hikaru's attire. Any idea about why she now has this role, assuming the flashbacks to her battle with Ryuuga may have something to do with it?

EDIT: Thank you once again for your reply. So I understood right then. If Hikaru is taking a while to recover (no one can blame her for that!) then there could be a chance she will battle in the future. At least, I hope so! She was a kickass Blader last season.
I highly suspect that Masamune is Daidouji's son. Just look at the hair, they both have a strike of differently-colored hair before their foreheads. Following the logic that, in anime, children look exactly like chibi-versions of their parents, proved by Ginga and Ryuusei, my assumption totally makes sense.

I'm joking, of course. It's good to see that, despite the fact that the last few matches organized by the WBBA were freak-like with explosions, giant towers coming out of nowhere, people being possessed by strange, vaguely defined super natural beings that exist in the form of spinning tops, the WBBA still has lots of fans.

Oh, and Benkei's blade can bounce on thin air, just like they can walk on thin air in Bleach. Impressive... I liked this episode Joyful_3

Although Hikaru as Ryuusei's servant/attendant or something was kinda weird, but I guess that's what happens when you get blasted to the wall by three angry laser-dragons. Although she didn't seem to be in a bad psychological state, when she came to help Ginga in her colored-sphere...

EDIT: A lot of the new musics are really awesome.