MFB Explosion - Episode 52 : Exploring a Legend (04/04/10)

CG is better this season... YES!

Masamune is so Daich-esque, it's not even funny.

Listining to the BGM during the eye-catch (the part where they show all the sponsors of the show), the second opening may actually be decent. lol
(Apr. 05, 2010  5:29 AM)NAP Wrote: CG is better this season... YES!

Masamune is so Daich-esque, it's not even funny.

Listining to the BGM during the eye-catch (the part where they show all the sponsors of the show), the second opening may actually be decent. lol
i know that whole out burst at battle bladers
is just like daichi in feirce battle
So Masamune = Daichi. Got it.

Found this episode pretty boring, will likely continue to not watch this series. Shame they reduced one of the series' only strong females, Hikaru, to being a secretary.
:\ They need more 'strong' female bladers in the series, and actually let them win once in awhile.
(Apr. 06, 2010  12:53 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: :\ They need more 'strong' female bladers in the series, and actually let them win once in awhile.

Min Min was pretty strong, and she did beat Daichi.

And it is a real shame that Hikaru isn't blading anymore. I hope she will battle once more if she's put in a situation where blading her way out is the only solution.
I meant 'strong' female bladers for Metal Fight Beyblade.

Oh yeah, she got pwnd by Ryuuga and the next thing she needs to do is beyblade for her life - that will really help her recover from the battle she had against Ryuuga all 10 seconds of it Pinching_eyes
Ming Ming didn't have a strong personality. When I said strong, I meant her personality ...
Yeah I know Brad; and I meant they need more 'strong' female bladers in mfb as in personality and skill.
Pinching_eyes if that made any sense to anyone.
Also, I realize why this is "Episode 52" and not "Episode 1" of Explosion. This doesn't feel like a new season at all; well, I guess it's more a new "season" than a new "series" the way 2002 and G-Rev were. And the animation quality was pretty bad for a premiere; go back and watch MFB1, the animation quality was insanely good.
I think they put Aquario up on sale again because she's retired from beyblading
That makes very little sense. The one she uses is the hws one and the one being sold is the pre hws one. Also who said she was retiring, she has a job now. That doesn't mean to say that she is retiring from beyblading.
Why does everyone think hikaru is done she just got a job thats all btw benkei got his carp handed to him big time lol
^same
(Apr. 05, 2010  12:09 AM)Dude Wrote: Although Hikaru as Ryuusei's servant/attendant or something was kinda weird, but I guess that's what happens when you get blasted to the wall by three angry laser-dragons. Although she didn't seem to be in a bad psychological state, when she came to help Ginga in her colored-sphere...
yeah we all have to admit if that happened in real life then she would probably go insane. she wouldnt have helped ginga because she would be to afraid. and she would be to afraid to go to a tournament to support people. and last but not least she would probably be to afraid to ever touch a beyblade again. and if none off that stuff happened then she would be dead.

FEAR THE LASER DRAGONS!! THEIR ON THE DARK SIDE AND NOW THERE IS NO MORE COOKIES!!!!!
(Apr. 06, 2010  5:30 PM)beybattler Wrote: yeah we all have to admit if that happened in real life then she would probably go insane. she wouldnt have helped ginga because she would be to afraid. and she would be to afraid to go to a tournament to support people. and last but not least she would probably be to afraid to ever touch a beyblade again. and if none off that stuff happened then she would be dead.

FEAR THE LASER DRAGONS!! THEIR ON THE DARK SIDE AND NOW THERE IS NO MORE COOKIES!!!!!

nominating for worst post of the year
(Apr. 06, 2010  5:30 PM)beybattler Wrote: yeah we all have to admit if that happened in real life then she would probably go insane. she wouldnt have helped ginga because she would be to afraid. and she would be to afraid to go to a tournament to support people. and last but not least she would probably be to afraid to ever touch a beyblade again. and if none off that stuff happened then she would be dead.

Libruhhh
(Apr. 06, 2010  5:41 PM)Khel Wrote: Libruhhh

LOL

forgot about this emoticon
I also meant to mention; this seems to be developing Beyblade 2002 syndrome. There's a lot of focus on the spirits and less on the tops.
Yeah, they seem to have ditched the whole "metaphore" deal.

Well, Pegasis did save Ginga and Ryuuga's lives in episode 51, so I guess they already didn't care about metaphores, anymore...
(Apr. 06, 2010  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I also meant to mention; this seems to be developing Beyblade 2002 syndrome. There's a lot of focus on the spirits and less on the tops.

I agree with this.
Bad news there.
(Apr. 07, 2010  2:24 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, they seem to have ditched the whole "metaphore" deal.

Well, Pegasis did save Ginga and Ryuuga's lives in episode 51, so I guess they already didn't care about metaphores, anymore...
i liked the mataphors. now im mad grrr. well not really mad but still.