MFB Explosion - Episode 52 : Exploring a Legend (04/04/10)

The Start of Season 2.

メタルファイト ベイブレード〜爆〜
Metal Fight Beyblade: ~Explosion~

52. Exploring a Legend
伝説を求めて
densetsu wo motomete
Air date: 2010-04-04

バトルブレーダーズに参加できなかった少年・角谷正宗(かどやまさむね)。自分を差し置いて王者となった銀河を倒すべく帰国した彼は、翼と遊(ゆう)が決勝を戦う大会に乱入する。一方、竜牙との一戦でペガシスを失った銀河は元気を失っていた。そんな銀河に流星は、ある伝説を話して聞かせる。
Haha.
Season 2 starts 3 days after Galaxy Peg & Ray Unicorno are released.
Very fitting,

Interesting naming choice "Explosion"
(Thanks Dranzer!)
I think I would have topic titles such as "MFB Season 2 Episode 1", or something to indicate that it is part of the second season. Technically it is right to call it the fifty-second episode, but people will probably be confused.
The title should be called "Exploring a Legend".

anime newtype listed it as episode 52. Not just that, but this season is also done by Synergy SP as well. The same staff are also listed. if this is listed as ep52 then I'm sure there will be a next time preview for it at the end of ep51.
Wait is this suggesting that ginga has lost? It says ginga lost Pegasus in the battle against ryuga so I'm guessing this may be a mild spoiler
Lost storm Pegasis (ie. got real damaged), and now would be getting Galaxy Pegasis?
(Mar. 10, 2010  2:24 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: anime newtype listed it as episode 52. Not just that, but this season is also done by Synergy SP as well. The same staff are also listed. if this is listed as ep52 then I'm sure there will be a next time preview for it at the end of ep51.
So you want to go like this until episode 153 or something ? Japanese always list it as 52 - etc., but we are more used to "season 2, episode 1", in my opinion.
if there is a next episode preview at the end of ep51, then there is no reason to have it say s2 ep1.
(Mar. 10, 2010  5:27 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: if there is a next episode preview at the end of ep51, then there is no reason to have it say s2 ep1.

lol what? after the last episode of kamen rider kiva they showed a preview for kamen rider decade, so i guess they're the same series?
I'm talking about a next episode preview not a trailer. A next series trailer always showed after the end of the whole episode when something else was going to take its place. In the old Beyblade series each last episode at the end of its series did not have a next episode preview, plus the episode count reset to 1. Plus if you read the ep52 summary Saigo translated for us, it clearly states that it picks up where ep51 left off.
(Mar. 10, 2010  1:58 PM)Saigo Wrote: Meanwhile, Ginga, who lost Pegasis during the battle against Ryuga, is exhausted

I don't have anything against that, but isn't it a huge spoiler? Uncertain
(Mar. 10, 2010  10:03 PM)Dude Wrote: I don't have anything against that, but isn't it a huge spoiler? Uncertain

Not to be picky, but if you didn't want to be spoiled, maybe you shouldn't have clicked the topic for an episode that hasn't aired yet, when every episode topic has had a quick summary of what happens.
so, all the same caharcters will be there, but, they will be adding in new ones and ginga obtains galaxy pegasis, sweet!
(Mar. 10, 2010  10:10 PM)Crimson Wrote: Not to be picky, but if you didn't want to be spoiled, maybe you shouldn't have clicked the topic for an episode that hasn't aired yet, when every episode topic has had a quick summary of what happens.

I said I was cool with it(I do it all the time), it's just that a lot of people nagged at me for doing the exact same thing XD Although they weren't moderators or admins, so I guess it's fine Uncertain
(Mar. 10, 2010  1:58 PM)Saigo Wrote: The title should be called "Searching for a Legend".

Oh man! Ginga loses Pegasis to beat Ryuuga(my interpretation)? NOOOOOOO!

A Legend, huh? Seems like he is talking about Galaxy Pegasis, a legendary Beyblade. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Darn.
i wonder if masamune is related to daidouji. they look a lot like each other! well i hope ray unicorno have like a hidden power or sumtin like l drago, or the series might be a little boring.
im very annoyed at this, series 2 is starting and i've barely made 12 episodes into the first series
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:18 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i wonder if masamune is related to daidouji. they look a lot like each other! well i hope ray unicorno have like a hidden power or sumtin like l drago, or the series might be a little boring.
Masamune will eventually become Ginga's friend like Kyouya, so he is not the main enemy.
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:37 PM)Potato Wrote: im very annoyed at this, series 2 is starting and i've barely made 12 episodes into the first series
You make it sound like you haven't had enough time to watch it, episode 12 aired last year...

So can we assume that Ginga will be a sort of "Ash" character, and move from place to place meeting new groups of friends with each season?
It'll be a shame to loose the gang from series 1.
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: You make it sound like you haven't had enough time to watch it, episode 12 aired last year...

but what i mean is there is not a lot of subbed episodes, i would like to see what the characters actually say before they are slightly changed for english dubs
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:57 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So can we assume that Ginga will be a sort of "Ash" character, and move from place to place meeting new groups of friends with each season?
It'll be a shame to loose the gang from series 1.
The 'old' friends are not lost at all actually. And they all have the same clothes, which is something very new in Beyblade.

Also, in general, I would mainly be 'worried' about Nelvana removing complete scenes in the dub than what they make the characters say ... It is not that relevant. I write summaries and I can just guess what is being said most of the time.
I find it odd that the original characters are still included, yet their beys haven't received proper 'upgrades', other than a few characters having light wheels replaced with their metal counterparts...
The whole "upgrading characters to sell products" concept has always been a key component of the beyblade series, I'm kinda wondering why they've decided to do things this way :\
Maybe they'll receive some upgrades later in the season?
Most probably. I hope.