MFB Episode 6: Aquario's Challenge - May 10, 2009 JPN / May 29, 2010 Canada

I got my wifi working on and off today.I might be able to watch MFB live for the first time Grin!
If livestation does not go wonky on me like it did last 2 episodes,I can watch this live also.When does it air? edit:I think I missed it but still theres a chance I dident
(May. 09, 2009  11:08 PM)BladeBee Wrote: If livestation does not go wonky on me like it did last 2 episodes,I can watch this live also.When does it air? edit:I think I missed it but still theres a chance I dident

You didn't miss it. It airs the same time as every other week :\

Live Station isn't working and I doubt that it will in time for the episode.
(May. 09, 2009  11:10 PM)Aqua Wrote: You didn't miss it. It airs the same time as every other week :\

Live Station isn't working and I doubt that it will in time for the episode.

thank u Aqua,You just saved my day.but I dont know what time it airs XD.
edit:But it seems I dont need to know since I wont be watching it since livestation is being a jerk
I keep getting "media failure" on Freshverse. Unhappy
Everything, all the different software won't connect. God damn it!
FINALLY KEYHOLE WORKED!

This seems to be the only one that ever works for me when I need it.
freshverse worked for me just fine.

WOW! that episode was awesome. Kenta sure held his own against Hikaru, but...in the end Hikaru won.
It was a good episode, I like Hikaru. Smile

But poor Kenta, ended up loosing all his beypoints Smith. he's such a little trooper.
Looks like Benkei and Kenta are going to be really good friends now.
(May. 10, 2009  1:12 AM)Crimson Wrote: It was a good episode, I like Hikaru. Smile

But poor Kenta, ended up loosing all his beypoints Smith. he's such a little trooper.
Looks like Benkei and Kenta are going to be really good friends now.

Ok So since Benkei and the face hunters have been defeated ,Benkei is starting to become good.I get that part.But what ever happened to Kyouya?
Kyouya is with Daidouji's group right now, it seems.
Missed it...again D: . I really need to get a new computer.

Also, when my wifi was up, Freshverse was going perfectly (had it on HQ if that matters.)
I'm not going to bother next week trying to watch it live. It's such a chore to get working on anything, and by the time I get something to work all it does is lag to the point of making the episode incomprehensible.

I'll just youtube it next time Tired
yaaay
(May. 10, 2009  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/s91625919

Up on Youtube.

NVM.I see it now.Omg,I see a new grip thats gonna be released in the girls hand
Best episode so far. The soundtrack for this series is ridiculously good. Loved it!
(May. 10, 2009  5:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Best episode so far. The soundtrack for this series is ridiculously good. Loved it!

I agree best episode so far.But it just occurred to me,if their showing blades that are the prize blades of Light boosters,Then it is Very Likely we will soon see Earth Aries
My favorite episode yet ! I feel sorry for Kenta ... loosing more then 2000 points has to be annoying.
(May. 10, 2009  8:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: My favorite episode yet ! I feel sorry for Kenta ... loosing more then 2000 points has to be annoying.

i'm trying to figure out how they had that many battles before the sun went down
Oh yeah ... never really noticed that ... Maybe a lot of 1 hit ko's ?
(May. 10, 2009  8:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: Oh yeah ... never really noticed that ... Maybe a lot of 1 hit ko's ?

200 of them evidently
Anyone manage to screenshot Ginga's face just before he shot back under the covers again in the first third? It looked funny, I wanna see it properly......and damn, Kid Hikaru is so cute. >w<
Just finished it. Waterfall. Ahaha, omg. XD

And yeah, this soundtrack is damn awesome. Hope they release it soon. :3
Awesome episode Grin. I need an avatar of right before Ginga was going to battle Kenta haha.
That episode was, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw it on another computer in my house and Aquario's attack rocked, but I do wish Kenta won.
(May. 10, 2009  11:54 AM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone manage to screenshot Ginga's face just before he shot back under the covers again in the first third? It looked funny, I wanna see it properly......and damn, Kid Hikaru is so cute. >w<
Just finished it. Waterfall. Ahaha, omg. XD

And yeah, this soundtrack is damn awesome. Hope they release it soon. :3

I know right?