MFB Episode 6: Aquario's Challenge - May 10, 2009 JPN / May 29, 2010 Canada

Actually, I think Hikaru's voice is very bad. She was more 'mysterious' in the Japanese version, but now she is quite arrogant.

Kenta just said "Shooting Star Blast", hah.
Yep, it's pretty bad. Not as bad as Ginga's or Ryuuga's (or Doji's, for that matter) but it's still rather unfitting...

Benkei's dubber is still the best yet. He's got such energy that the animation doesn't do justice to him XD
Hikaru's dub voice seems alright to me but she no longer has that mysterious aura to her like she did in the japanese version. Also is it just me or when Hikaru has the flashback of by her mothers bedside that Hikaru has the same voice that Matilda of Bakuten Shoot G Revolution :\
(Jun. 14, 2010  1:40 AM)Helios Wrote: Hikaru's dub voice seems alright to me but she no longer has that mysterious aura to her like she did in the japanese version. Also is it just me or when Hikaru has the flashback of by her mothers bedside that Hikaru has the same voice that Matilda of Bakuten Shoot G Revolution :\

I watched that part like 6 times and I swear she sounded liked Mathilda. So its just not you I guess.

Hikarus mothers voice sounds familiar to. Speechless Just cant put my finger on it. Unhappy