MFB Episode 50 : Final Battle of Rage! (03/21/10)

lol this is stupid
Ugh, Ryuuga needs to summon Obelisk the Tormentor and end this already...
God, that's CREEPY! Should they really do something like that?
The sensor rate is so high is the US, they're probably going to replace Demon Ryuuga with Barbie or something like that.
(Mar. 21, 2010  8:35 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: God, that's CREEPY! Should they really do something like that?
The sensor rate is so high is the US, they're probably going to replace Demon Ryuuga with Barbie or something like that.
That is not even a demon. That is something you would see in a Shrek movie ... I doubt they would censor it, if they can.
(Mar. 21, 2010  8:22 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ugh, Ryuuga needs to summon Obelisk the Tormentor and end this already...

hmm nah he needs to summon the Winged Dragon Of Ra. Though why is it that I find that this episode is similar to the final battle of the Dark Signer ark or whatever from Yugioh 5d's. Now lets see Giant buildings popping out of nowhere, character going crazy, gaining more power by the bonds of friendship, hope. wow Yep weird.
So, do you guys think, while they were building the stadium, Ryuuga went up to the architect and asked for a giant ancient-looking tower that would rise in a matter of seconds to be built under the stadium?

I dunno, it just seems pretty expensive and pointless, to me...meh, who cares.

This episode was hilarious. Gobelin-Ryuuga looked ridiculous, Brooklyn was better XD
(Mar. 22, 2010  6:50 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: hmm nah he needs to summon the Winged Dragon Of Ra. Though why is it that I find that this episode is similar to the final battle of the Dark Signer ark or whatever from Yugioh 5d's. Now lets see Giant buildings popping out of nowhere, character going crazy, gaining more power by the bonds of friendship, hope. wow Yep weird.

Wah? No, there's no similarity in YGO and MFBeyblade at all.
Really, nobody noticed this?
Ryuuga and Kaiba have the same voice actors. So I was just poking fun at the fact.
MFB and Yugioh Duel Monsters have the same director
Ryuuga's final possessed form is a demon. Demons come in all shapes and sizes. I've seen some demons in Slayers, and Konjiki no Gash Bell very similar to Ryuuga's final possesed form.
A Dragon Demon possessing a human whos power hunger - not a good combo for those who go against him. XD (nudge nudge - poor Hikaru, Tsubasa and Kyouya Unhappy Oooh Tetsuya, Tobio, Dan & Reiki.. etc.) ^^;
(Mar. 22, 2010  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: MFB and Yugioh Duel Monsters have the same director
Really that's a fun fact.

DranzerX13 Wrote:Ryuuga's final possessed form is a demon. Demons come in all shapes and sizes. I've seen some demons in Slayers, and Konjiki no Gash Bell very similar to Ryuuga's final possesed form.
But alsa L Drago isn't a demon just some kind of living force that takes over when things aren't going his way almost like a child.....Ryuuga's possessed form is more of a hybrid between a dragon and a human.

shikamaru526 Wrote:Really, nobody noticed this?
Ryuuga and Kaiba have the same voice actors. So I was just poking fun at the fact.
Of course I've noticed.
A human/dragon hybrid, I complete agree with that, sin-hunter.
I thought Ryuuga was a gorilla at the first glance.
Oh God I already have one Kondo I don't need another.....It's a inside joke thing if you ever read Gintama.
This episode was pretty epic but yeah when Ryuuga gets possesed its kinda creepy he looks like a freak but meh L Drago is freakin awesome XD

Just hope that the ending will be good and that Ryuuga will get his carp pwnd
(Mar. 25, 2010  4:21 PM)Dranzerblaze828 Wrote: Just hope that the ending will be good and that Ryuuga will get his carp pwnd

Well, considering he apparently comes back in season 2 as a good guy, it probably won't be as brutal as you seem to wish...