MFB Episode 49 : Fierce Battle! Lion VS Dragon (03/14/10)

Ryuuga didn't pull a Brooklyn. L Drago fully possessed Ryuuga, which caused him to get out of control.
DAMN LDRAGO! Tired if it didn't possess Ryuuga, most likely Kyouya wouldn't have gotten impaled - probably just thrown to the wall again. x_x oh well other then that i liked the episode pretty good watching not in detail though. haha
Why did L Drago possess Ryuuga T.T why?.......Wait couldn't Ryuuga just run. Right of course he and it wanted to win. *sigh* Damn I wish I there so I could have kick him out of the way. Then....hmmmm I'd throw a Kuriboh at L Drago.
Did Kyouya die? Cause there was a dragon spirit going threw his stomach.
I don't think so, maybe unconscious. Yeah dragon spirit in his stomach but not a live actual dragon that would be a different story.
For a second i actually thought that Lightning L Drago went through him. XD
Ya me too, like Lightning L Drago actually pierced his stomach.
Downloading the episode now. The screenshot where Kyouya has been impaled looks so awesome! I cannot wait to see this animated. It looks to be an exciting battle between him and Ryuuga and despite the animation regression that you guys mentioned can be seen in places, it seems to be a great episode overall. That's my impression from seeing the screen caps and reading comments on here anyway. Wink
(Mar. 15, 2010  6:06 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Did Kyouyo die? Cause there was a dragon spirit going threw his stomach.
He does not die, because he appears in the second season ...
This episode looks like it is really awesome, I so need to catch up. Pinching_eyes
^
It is! I have watched it now and man, what a twist there was at the end. Poor Kyouya! No wonder Madoka squealed in terror the way she did and hid in her face in Ginga's shirt - at least it looked like it! Wink I would react the same way in her shoes. Kyouya gave Ryuuga a run for his money though despite losing the battle; if it hadn't been for L Drago possessing him, I think Kyouya could have had a good chance of winning. I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next to him (probably goes to the hospital or something like he did in the manga) and Ginga's battle.
Now I want to get right near the end even sooner but I have only finished 10 episodes so far, Damn it. Lips_sealed
After watching this episode i have been left eager waiting for episode 50. In this episode though i thought that Kyouya was really giving Ryuuga a run for his money and Leone VS L Drago was brilliant.

The ending shocked me though how L Drago has pierced Kyouya and when Madoka turned away in fright i could not blame her. I wonder whats going to happen to Kyouya i hope hes ok. But with Ginga VS Ryuuga now this is going to be one awesome battle Smile
man I was watching and when ll drago got owned by leone i started yelling for some odd reason. Then Ryugga when all bizerk when the dragon when into his body.Really weird, ever notice at the end or near the end of every season there is the really weird character...

Season 1:Tala
Season 2:Zeo
Season 3:Brooklyn
Season 4 (mfb): Ryuga
dracielviper, it should go like this:

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade:

Season 1: Yuriy
Season 2: Zeo
Season 3: Brooklyn

Metal Fight Beyblade:

Season 1: Ryuuga

It really urks me that lots of people are counting MFB as season 4. its not even a part of the Bakuten Shoot series at all.
I keep watching this episode - I love the part when LDrago gets hit by a big rock. Kinda makes me think.
LDrago: "HERE I COME!"
Leone: "Eat Rock!"
LDrago: "A little rock wont..."
~Gets hit in the face by a giant rock. and falls to the ground.~
LDrago: "Ouch...." x.x

Also everytime i see LDrago pocess Ryuuga I yell at my screen and when Kyouya gets hit to the wall T3T and i nearly cry at the end of the episode - cos i felt sorry for Kyouya he came so close yet didn't win and got hurt.
haha!! ldrago! who thought that such a beast could be fooled XD yeah i feel sorry for kyouya too...
ReallyRandomTJ Wrote:I keep watching this episode - I love the part when LDrago gets hit by a big rock. Kinda makes me think.
LDrago: "HERE I COME!"
Leone: "Eat Rock!"
LDrago: "A little rock wont..."
~Gets hit in the face by a giant rock. and falls to the ground.~
LDrago: "Ouch...." x.x

Also everytime i see LDrago pocess Ryuuga I yell at my screen and when Kyouya gets hit to the wall T3T and i nearly cry at the end of the episode - cos i felt sorry for Kyouya he came so close yet didn't win and got hurt.

Lol when I see L drago coming at Ryuuga I yell at the screen to Ryuuga to run.

L Dragon coming at him
Ryuuga: "Wha."
Me: "You ******* run, just run!"

Needless to say I know why, but grrr. I can't stop watching this episode its so amazing specially when Ryuuga and Kyouya are like metaphorically attacking each other that was just so cool, made me love Ryuuga even more.
haha! yeah ryuuga is just stood there like totally dumbfounded XD i found the episode quite amusing and ive already watched it 5 times and still not bored of it. Just like episode 45 and 48 XD
(Mar. 18, 2010  4:32 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Lol when I see L drago coming at Ryuuga I yell at the screen to Ryuuga to run.

L Dragon coming at him
Ryuuga: "Wha."
Me: "You ******* run, just run!"

In that part I was thinking more of.

LDrago heads for Ryuuga.
Ryuuga: Gasp "carp..." just stands there.
Me: "RUN YOU IDIOT! MOVE IT!"
~Ryuuga gets posessed and is screaming.~
Me: Tired "I told you to run.... LDRAGO GET THE F*** OUT OF RYUUGA! ... NOW!"
Ryuuga: he starts laughing like crazy as his face and muscles become veins paradise.
Me: *blinks* "Ermm Kyouya.... you better run... and im not kidding."
~Kyouya doesnt run but trys to fight back next thing everyone hears is Madoka squeal and looks away from Kyouya as he has a purple dragon spirit in his stomach.~
Me: "Why didn't anyone listen to me?"

Joyful_2
Compared to the Kyoya vs Ryuuga in the manga, This one was much more satisfying battle.