MFB Episode 48 : The truth about light and darkness (03/07/10)

48. The truth about light and darkness
光と闇の真実
hikari to yami no shinjitsu
Air date: 2010-03-07

大道寺とのバトルに勝利したフェニックスは、みずからの正体を銀河たちに明かす。彼に促されて遊を救出し、控え室で一堂に会す銀河たち。そこでフェニックスは、ベイの起源について語りはじめる。

Phoenix reveals his identity and his story, it seems.
Sweet! Totally looking forward to this but i'm sad that I have to wait so long for itUnhappy
"Winning against Daidouji in battle, Phoenix reveals his identity to Ginga and the others. Urged by him to rescue Yuu, Phoenix makes Ginga and the others meet him at a building in the waiting room. Then, Phoenix begins to talk about the origin of the Bey."
cant wait to see it. after that one guy with phoenix had his mask broken i'm wondering what he will look like.
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:10 AM)beybattler Wrote: cant wait to see it. after that one guy with phoenix had his mask broken i'm wondering what he will look like.

He's Ryuusei Gingas Father in the manga so it's proabbly him here! Smile
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:39 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: He's Ryuusei Gingas Father in the manga so it's proabbly him here! Smile
are you serious thats awsome i cant wait to see how ginga will react
oh i really have to see thies episode its going to be awsome
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)beybattler Wrote: are you serious thats awsome i cant wait to see how ginga will react

Yes I'm serious! Maybe it'll be like what happened in the manga!
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:45 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Yes I'm serious! Maybe it'll be like what happened in the manga!
wow that's gonna be awsome now I really cant wait to see the episode.
There is not even a "maybe" ... The probabilities are completely too high, especially after what happened in the manga.
Good point Kai-v Just not sure as a usally only check for raws here...
wait i dont know if im missing some thing but i thought that ginga's father was killed in a battle with ryuuga ( sorry if i spelled that wrong )
Not sure my self . But i think he survied...
also phoenix's hair is blonde while ryuusei has redish brown hair....
but phoenix is ginga's height i doubt that ryuusei got a leg transplant.
(Mar. 05, 2010  3:57 AM)SilverWind Wrote: wait i dont know if im missing some thing but i thought that ginga's father was killed in a battle with ryuuga ( sorry if i spelled that wrong )

It will be explained how he survived and got Burn Phoenix in this episode.

Just be patient, most of your questions will probably be answered.
(Mar. 05, 2010  4:06 AM)SilverWind Wrote: but phoenix is ginga's height i doubt that ryuusei got a leg transplant.
No, he is not. Look at some of the thousands of screenshots I take on Beyblade Spirit.

Also, while on Beyblade Spirit, you could view some of the recent Metal Fight Beyblade chapters : you would discover how Ryuusei survived, and found Burn Phoenix.
That blond hair is most likely a wig either that or he has gone super sayian sorry I kind had to do that. I do hope that Daidouji lives.
(Mar. 05, 2010  5:32 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: That blond hair is most likely a wig either that or he has gone super sayian sorry I kind had to do that.

His hair probably changed colour after being in a cave full of lava.
Or he could have dyed his hair blonde and grew it longer and then styled it differently so it wouldn't give Ginga any hints also Phoenix's mask manipulates his voice (i think... x.x)
I just hope they find a better excuse to Burn Phoenix's origins, since, in the manga, it quite ridiculously just fell out of the sky...

Wonder if Hokuto is ever going to appear again Uncertain
If he does I doubt it will be for much. He doesn't fit in the anime unlike the manga.
in my opinion I think Hokuto will have a much bigger role in the 2nd season. I also think he will have a Bey in the anime once the 2nd season starts. It'll still probably be Libra, but a whole new Libra we have yet to see.
I do hope that Daidouji lives.
[/quote]yeah same here he was pretty cool