MFB Episode 47 : Hagane Ties (02/28/10)

Because he has been around for a few episodes already...
So maybe he might dissappear for a few episodes and come back... thats if they dont change the OP.
There's only four episodes left in the season...
Yeah, four episodes...

They gotta wrap things up quickly, now, otherwise, it'll be weird...

No surprise, Mizuchi's voice was inappropriate, once again. I seriously wonder if Nelvana could do worse, for his voice...
Meh. I guess we'll have to watch and find out.
moral of the story: if you loose a game you turn to stone Smile
$5 phoneix is gingas dad
Sounds like I should check this episode out?
First ever Beyblade in this season to actually fully break. Well literally, Phoenix not only busted it in half, but blew up Ookami (Wolf) as well. What amazes me is how strong Ryuusei himself is. He stopped is own Bey from spinning with his own bare hand. It wasn't just spinning, it was spinning very fast, and smoke came out from his hand. He wasn't even affected the least by that. Goes to show you how strong Ryuusei himself is, just like that time in episode 14 in a flashback when he took on a bear bare-handed.
(Mar. 02, 2010  9:48 PM)FOOF! Wrote: moral of the story: if you loose a game you turn to stone Smile
$5 phoneix is gingas dad
lttp
(Mar. 02, 2010  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sounds like I should check this episode out?

Wolf literally implodes.....so yes.
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: First ever Beyblade in this season to actually fully break. Well literally, Phoenix not only busted it in half, but blew up Ookami (Wolf) as well. What amazes me is how strong Ryuusei himself is. He stopped is own Bey from spinning with his own bare hand. It wasn't just spinning, it was spinning very fast, and smoke came out from his hand. He wasn't even affected the least by that. Goes to show you how strong Ryuusei himself is, just like that time in episode 14 in a flashback when he took on a bear bare-handed.

When he grabbed Burn Phoenix while it was spinning, gotta admit that that looked pretty dumb.

The entire Wolf vs Phoenix match was really cool, but Ginga vs Mizuchi was pretty boring ... I'm pretty sure that is the exact same way Ginga wins all of his matches, still.
By the way, what was up with Dark Wolf turning into a black hole or a void to space and pulling Pheonix into it? Uncertain

Not only that, it seems like Pheonix the man was also pulled in there...that was kinda weird...
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:49 PM)♥ Wrote: When he grabbed Burn Phoenix while it was spinning, gotta admit that that looked pretty dumb.

I liked that scene...
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: First ever Beyblade in this season to actually fully break. Well literally, Phoenix not only busted it in half, but blew up Ookami (Wolf) as well. What amazes me is how strong Ryuusei himself is. He stopped is own Bey from spinning with his own bare hand. It wasn't just spinning, it was spinning very fast, and smoke came out from his hand. He wasn't even affected the least by that. Goes to show you how strong Ryuusei himself is, just like that time in episode 14 in a flashback when he took on a bear bare-handed.

He has a gloves on.
Where is this episode?
every time ginga uses his specials, i can't help but think

MOOOOOON TIARAAAAA MAGIIIIIIIC
Amazing
Did Daidouji die? Chocked_2
Well, didn't he get up even after losing? Uncertain
(Mar. 03, 2010  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Wolf_Implode.gif]

downloading this ep
(Mar. 03, 2010  2:51 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, didn't he get up even after losing? Uncertain
but the glass fell on him though afterwards and thats the last we saw, but i loved the battle between phoenix and Daidouji but the battle between ginga and mizuchi was still cool, but his eyes didnt change colour like in the description Uncertain
(Mar. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: First ever Beyblade in this season to actually fully break.

it wasnt, in the epsode poisonous escolpio the guy with rock escolpio stood on one and it broke fully.
(Mar. 03, 2010  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Wolf_ImplodeUnde.gif]

[Image: Wolf_Implode.gif]
umm I didn't watch the episode. but after watching that iI'm going to watch it so does dark wolf live or does he actually die. im guessing he dyes.
I'm gonna venture a guess and say that wolf is done for good.

The blade itself was split in two, I don't think there's much chance of recovery after that.

(This was a wicked episode, I'm glad I got back into watching the episodes.)