MFB Episode 45 : Counterattacking Aquila (02/14/2010)

(Feb. 15, 2010  2:59 AM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: so has anyone uploaded the video yet?
You would have either seen a link to the video in this topic, or DranzerX13 would have posted in the stickied topic to say that he had uploaded the RAW.
oops!! sorry!! i do get very impatient XD im new here anyway....
its ok now i downloaded it early this morning from megaupload. ^^: my sister said that tsubasa was dead XD i dont really get what happened because i dont understand it XD but i did pick up a couple of words after watching quite a lot of anime. damn me!!! if only we had japanese lessons in school.......XD
I don't think Tsubasa is died, But hmmm dang Ryuuga he is one cruel person, yet he's still my fav.
Damn it looked like tsubasa was gonna win there for a sec but oh well. Really cool battle too.
Tsubasa didn't die, Ryuga was merely "feeding" off his anger and fear in order to make him/L Drago stronger, very much like the Dark Nebula members who lost in the first round, leaving them in a "comatose-like" state.
Man, this is heavy Uncertain

Is Hikaru in the same state? I don't know about others but, if I heard some guy sent at least two people in a coma-like state thanks to his spinning-top, I wouldn't go see the matches live, I'd be too afraid to lose my soul...
I also want to know how Hikaru is doing; I hope we actually see her condition not just a mention like in a previous episode, even if it's brief. With Tsubasa badly hurt like her, it is only a matter of time before somebody else also ends up that way. Kyouya seems the most likely candidate since he is next to go up against Ryuuga. The battle was awesome even though poor Tsubasa was injured because he gave Ryuuga a run for his money and I know that Kyouya's battle with said evil Blader will be just as epic.

Dude: I wouldn't want to watch matches live either given the destructive power of the likes of L Drago, Libra, Pegasis, Leone, Bull, Aquila and Poison Serpent. I feel sorry for the crowd and DJ Blader because they sometimes have to bear the brunt of it all.
(Feb. 16, 2010  7:31 PM)Saigo Wrote: Tsubasa didn't die, Ryuga was merely "feeding" off his anger and fear in order to make him/L Drago stronger, very much like the Dark Nebula members who lost in the first round, leaving them in a "comatose-like" state.

I love the smell of a MacGuffin in my mediocre anime...
Naww poor Tsubasa. Unhappy
I loved the match... I'll be probably watching it until i get sick of watching it. ^^;
yeah me too!! hehe!!
Haha now Im sick of watching the match - it was that good. Wink
I'm still watching it I love this episode but I can't wait for the showdown between Ryuuga and Ginga and what happens in the end.
It was an epic match but we all sadly knew tsubasa would lose Unhappy
yeah....... XD it was obvious because he lost in the last battle but phoenix totally saved his carp!!