MFB Episode 45 : Counterattacking Aquila (02/14/2010)

45. Counterattacking Aquila
逆襲のアクイラ
gyakushuu no akuira
Air date: 2010-02-14

2回戦最後のカードは竜牙vs翼。キョウヤからの応援を受け試合に赴く翼には、打倒竜牙の秘策があった。身をもって竜牙の強さを知っている翼に果たして勝機はあるのか?

Credits to DranzerX13.
The title should be more like "Counterattacking Aquila" (アクイラの逆襲 would be "Aquila's Counterattack").
epic fail more like, we all have seen how aquila got properly beaten by ldrago before.
Yeah he did fail pretty good there. But it mention something on stopping Ryuuga's darkness attack.
However I will say that battle was one of the best one's in the season so far.
"The final card of the two matches is Ryuga vs Tsubasa. Receiving support from Kyouya and then proceeding with the match, Tsubasa has a secret plan to defeat Ryuga. Knowing Ryuga's strength from his own experience, is there really a chance that Tsubasa could win?"
Just saw this episode on Keyhole (first time doing so in months). This was actually a very good episode; the battle was well done. Of course Aquila lost, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Also some of those MFB commercials like the Burn Phoenix one are pretty nifty.
I think it would have been incredibly awesome if Tsubasa had actually won. No one would have seen that coming, seriously. Of course, the cliché is that Ginga, the main protagonist, will defeat Ryuuga, the main anatagonist, but wouldn't it have been really cool if it didn't happen like that?

Well...anyway, it was a pretty nice episode, I think. But did anyone else notice how much Tsubasa looked like Rei, when he lost?
haha yeah you were definitely not the only who saw that.
are you talking about episode 38? or is it the new one 45? i really want to see it!!!
Spoiler :

He looked exactly like Rei after his fight against Kai in G Revolution :
http://ameblo.jp/phantom999/image-104589...10307.html
thanks for the link!! he really does look like rei!! is there a link to the video?
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:06 PM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: thanks for the link!! he really does look like rei!! is there a link to the video?
Not yet.
sorry for the 20Q but do you know where i can read chapter 10 of the manga? it doesent have to be english XD
(Feb. 14, 2010  5:10 PM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: sorry for the 20Q but do you know where i can read chapter 10 of the manga? it doesent have to be english XD
This is really not the good topic to ask. You can find all the Metal Fight Beyblade chapters on Beyblade Spirit, assuming you wanted the Metal Fight Beyblade manga.
thank you! i will have a look now then!! ^^
If i must add, he also looks like rei after the fight with Bryan in Bakuten Shoot..guy with the falborg beyblade.
i agree!! but reis hair was more silky? i dont know but his bangs werent like Tsubasas. id say in this episode tsubasa looks a lot like inuyasha with the bangs and the hair
(Feb. 14, 2010  8:28 PM)Ozzy Wrote: If i must add, he also looks like rei after the fight with Bryan in Bakuten Shoot..guy with the falborg beyblade.

Well, I don't know about the others, but that's exactly the moment I had in mind...
(Feb. 14, 2010  9:55 PM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: i agree!! but reis hair was more silky? i dont know but his bangs werent like Tsubasas. id say in this episode tsubasa looks a lot like inuyasha with the bangs and the hair

Haha I said when I first saw an episode with Tsubasa in it that he reminded me of Inuyasha - the hair mostly, minus the dog ears.

In the link I saw from this thread (when Tsubasas hurt) if you look at Inuyasha when he gets hurt and knocked to the ground for a little bit you'll see what i mean.
oh i really have to see thies episode
so has anyone uploaded the video yet?
If it was uploaded and we knew about it it would be posted in the appropriate thread.