MFB Episode 44 : Pinned Feelings (02/07/10)

44. Pinned Feelings
託された想い
takusa reta omoi
Air date: 2010-02-07

水地に敗れ、ボロボロになった遊が銀河を訪ねてきた。遊からダークネビュラの非道を聞いた銀河は、怒りを爆発させる
sounds like a dramatic episode lol
I have a feeling i know what this will be about.
"Defeated by Mizuchi, an exhausted Yuu visits Ginga. Hearing about Dark Nebula's unjust from Yuu, Ginga bursts in anger."
Just as it looks like Kenta was going to win, Mizuchi pulls a Brooklyn on him, went nuts. Reiji beat Kenta, but still nonetheless the match was awesome. Kenta's Flame Sagittario had Flame Libra's bottom in this battle.

Next episode...Tsubasa VS Ryuuga.

Aquila's counterattack.

The next matches will be as follows:

Tsubasa VS Ryuuga
Ginga VS Reiji
Ginga VS Ryuuga (Battle Bladers Final match)
Aw man I thought Kenta would win *sad face* Yeah it was awesome. Yeah Reiji pulled a Brooklyn alright.
Ah!~ This battle was truly breathtaking, Mizuchi was exceptional as always! For a split millisecond however, I doubtlessly believed Kenta was going to be victorious...
Dude what about Kyouya?
kyouya already had his match for this round last ep.
Yeah but what happens next with him?
Wait where did you guys find the ep? I can not find it in the thread
oh i really have to see thies awsome episode to
(Feb. 07, 2010  4:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but what happens next with him?
If it fallows the manga, we can amuse Kyouya will battle Ryuuga in the next few episodes.
(Feb. 09, 2010  5:23 PM)bey tempest Wrote: its on veoh guys seeing as benjamin cant find it heres the link http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/meta...75ykYzGggZ
benjamin510 could not find it two days ago because it was simply unavailable at that moment. Now, he has probably seen DranzerX13's upload.
Did anyone notice that they re-used a scene from the battle with Aries and didn't edit it out lol. It was at 8:05.
I loved how they made Kenta lose, even though he had Yuu's parts and moral support.

Moral: Even if you have friends to help you, you'll still lose. Fantastic.

Also, Bottom Lazar FTW
i was crying when my friend kenta lost i want my friend ginga to beat Mizuchi for beating my friend kenta
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:11 PM)jamie Wrote: i was crying when my friend kenta lost i want my friend ginga to beat Mizuchi for beating my friend kenta
You easily make friends.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:42 PM)Dude Wrote: I loved how they made Kenta lose, even though he had Yuu's parts and moral support.

Moral: Even if you have friends to help you, you'll still lose. Fantastic.

Also, Bottom Lazar FTW

Thanks for the awesome spoiler!
Oh for god's sake, why is everyone whining about spoilers? Don't come into the thread discussing the episode if you don't want to be spoiled.

Come on, this is common sense.
It's not even really spoilers, they do that in an awful lot of episodes Uncertain

In fact, why quote me? jamie said basically the same thing, so did Sin-Hunter. I'm not accusing you guys, I just wonder why quoting me. Because I'm the last (and about third) one who talked about it?
Well I look at these pages to learn what the episode is about generally not to learn the good part before I see them.
It wasn't really a good part, if you ask me. It was pretty predictable...

But hey, sorry if I took out the fun of watching a little kid getting beat by a freak with a bad voice... Uncertain
I really cheesed of at Reiji now! Destroying a beyblade is wrong.