MFB Episode 42 : Sanction of the Dragon (01/24/10)

42. Sanction of the Dragon
ドラゴンの制裁
doragon no seisai
Air date: 2010-01-24

バトルブレーダーズ2回戦の組み合わせが決まり、歓声に沸く会場。しかし倒れた氷魔とヒカルを思い、銀河たちは改めて敵の強大さを噛み締めていた。一方、大道寺は敗れた自陣の選手たちへの制裁を下す。それは竜牙とエルドラゴへの生贄となる事だった。相手のベイを破壊し、ブレーダーの怒りや恐怖を飲み込んで強くなる竜牙。そして驚くべきは氷魔を破った水地が、竜牙に続く暗黒転技の使い手だと言う事だった!!
coolest title ever
Look like is gonna be a "clean" job in Dark Nebula and Yuu are gonna be replaced by the serpent guy...
This is a little mean...
Nooooo not Yuu-chan he's so cute, don't bully him. *weep*.
I like Yuu.I hope Yuu joins the good side with Ginga
I have a feeling after this epiosde he just might.
No One saw this episode, Or just no comments?
If he does go to the good side then thank God if not than screw it he can die (jk) he's awesome and even though I'm a guy I'll say he's cute (I feel like barfing now).
All I know is that Yuu seems to cry a lot in this episode.
Poor yuu.(Rofl It sounds like Poor you)
I would comment but my computer was screwing up on me. Though I feel so sad for Yuu.
In case anyone wants the description:

So judging the description, a more suitable translation of the title would be "Dragon's Punishment".
(Jan. 26, 2010  7:59 PM)Saigo Wrote: In case anyone wants the description:

So judging the description, a more suitable translation of the title would be "Dragon's Punishment".

Sanction has more than one meaning just so you know if you know what it means..
one of the more common ones:
Sanction - a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule
well, nothing interesting happened and it ended on a pathetic cliff hanger...
ah man my internet speed is too slow to see the video on veohUnhappy which is annoying since I wanted to see Lightning L drago destroy flame libra
Quite an intriguing episode, I do wonder how Mizuchi will implement his distinguished 'dark spinning technique' in his battle against Ginga.
that was a fun episode, i mean yuu started crying lol, i dont get why people like him.
http://www.watchanimeon.com/metal-fight-...pisode-42/

Since no one linked it yet
When i saw Madusa come out of poision i throught Holy *beep* on a *beep*ing sandwitch MADUSA. But bad idea to work for dark nebula
man that's annoying that they left it on a cliffhanger. Can't wait till the next episode.
Yuu's thoughts: Oh noes! I can't believe the organization called DARK NEBULA is evil!

Poor kid should've seen it coming, if you ask me. Mizuchi's voice is just getting annoying, to me. Pretty sure I could do better, would I speak japanese.
[Image: RemoteControlledSnake.gif]

The movement looked very fake ...
Hm, It looks pretty normal to me.
(Jan. 30, 2010  9:29 PM)Zeox Wrote: Hm, It looks pretty normal to me.
Except the fact that the snake looks dead and stuffed.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the Movement.Well, I guess darkness does that to a

Actually, I never found a name to call those spirit things.I just called them spirits before.What are they actually?