MFB Episode 41 : Fear of the Serpent (01/17/10)

Where did you all see the episode?!!!!!!!????
There's this P2P program called KeyholeTV that allows you to watch japanese channels just type in KeyholeTV in the search engine like google or yahoo.
Then what do you type in to find the episode vid I want to see?
(Jan. 19, 2010  1:48 AM)Akylus Wrote: Then what do you type in to find the episode vid I want to see?
KeyHole TV is live. Therefore you have to search what 8:30 AM of Japan's time is in your time in your country. Then you look for TV Tokyo when it is time for Metal Fight Beyblade.
Ah carp. Well probobally won't be able to see it until the tv raw button is able to be clicked on in the tv raw sub thread for mfb eps or when it's uploaded on veoh.
Guess what, Metal Fight Beyblade 41 is now on Veoh.com
this is an episode dedicated to the testimant that you shouldnt use light wheels in tournaments. and as if wind aquario survived a blast that destroyed alot of the stadium.
lol, i felt worse for Hikaru than Hyouma honestly Tongue_out. I hope his ED145 track is still in tact lol
in the manga wht is mizuchis personality
(Jan. 20, 2010  2:11 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: in the manga wht is mizuchis personality
He is also a psycopath. I think both personalities are very similar, for what they are.
so he has a maniacal attitude ?
(Jan. 20, 2010  2:19 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: so he has a maniacal attitude ?
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters

Look at the latest chapters.
Also watching this makes me think that Poison might be a good "Zombie" wheel.
(Jan. 20, 2010  11:27 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
Also watching this makes me think that Poison might be a good "Zombie" wheel.

lol I love how all the other character's special moves are all like physical attacks and then I think id be funny if Ryuuga does beam thing follows those same standards Tongue_out. which would be ldrago literally flying off like that to blow the enemy away and consider that a ring out LOL thatd be the biggest fail special attack ever!!
Does anyone else think that Hyouma and Hikaru will change to Storm and Rock? As they both got beaten badly and Clay got smashed to peices.
It would Make some sense. I think Maybe Madoka Will do the same thing Dadoujii Did.
They are eliminated from Battle Bladers though. There is no real competitive reason that they would get Metal Wheels from what I understand.
I want to kill Ryugga and Mizuchi and steal their blades and use them for use against the Dark Nebula, that's what I would do if I could jump into my computer screen while I'm watching Metal Fight beyblade eps.
Hey not cool you can kill Mizuchi, but not Ryuuga, thought you can knock him unconscious. Geez I was could jump in I would so give Ryuuga a hug.
Mizuchi's special attack : Serpent Venom Genocide.

Yes. Nelvana will change many things if they are still like five years ago ...
(Jan. 21, 2010  5:10 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Hey not cool you can kill Mizuchi, but not Ryuuga, thought you can knock him unconscious. Geez I was could jump in I would so give Ryuuga a hug.

Look at what he did to Hikaru!!! He friggin injured her for God's sake! I really want to kill him. I actually just want to knock Mizuchi unconsious and steal his blade but Ryugga needs to go to hell for injuring someone.
I know what happened with Hikaru but Ryuuga is my favorite character I can't be fickle on my favs too much and just because someone was injured doesn't mean you have to out right kill him. Now if he killed someone then yeah, but he only injured Hikaru so he shouldn't be killed but have a different punishment. I'm betting Ryuuga isn't your fav.
He was one of my favs until he injured Hikaru. I like Mizuchi though (it's his maniacal personality) and his Beyblade.
When I saw the hole Ryuuga made i thought HOW IS HIKARU STILL ALIVE!?
A better question is, How Could Ryuuga make the hole? Lol