MFB Episode 41 : Fear of the Serpent (01/17/10)

I thought it was kind of appropriate, thought maybe the voice could have been a bit deeper. Ryuga was as cooool as ever. Though I had to feel sorry for Hikaru, getting her butt trounced like that. Oh and Poor Hyouma.
That's right, Hyouma was in a pretty bad shape, at the end of this. I thought the guy had a little more cool than that...

Plus, can't Madoka just fix it? It's plastic or metal, right, things that can be found pretty easily. If we weren't in the real world, where a similar spinning top can be found in a shop, I wouldn't want to buy something that, if it breaks, is apparently doomed to the point of yelling and crying on the floor...

It was a weird episode, that's for sure...
(Jan. 17, 2010  2:08 PM)Dude Wrote: Plus, can't Madoka just fix it? It's plastic or metal, right, things that can be found pretty easily. If we weren't in the real world, where a similar spinning top can be found in a shop, I wouldn't want to buy something that, if it breaks, is apparently doomed to the point of yelling and crying on the floor...

you should've put this in spoilers Uncertain I haven't watched the episode yet and now i feel like all the drama was just taken out of the episode
Hm, at the same time, I do not know why you would go read a topic about a certain episode if you have not seen it ...
(Jan. 17, 2010  6:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, at the same time, I do not know why you would go read a topic about a certain episode if you have not seen it ...

I was hoping someone would post a link to the uploaded video
(Jan. 17, 2010  6:58 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I was hoping someone would post a link to the uploaded video

It would be in the download topic. It's your own fault ...
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It would be in the download topic. It's your own fault ...

Kai-V posted up a link for the previous episode on the thread about the episode last week and not in the download topic.. I thought she'd do the same thing this week
(Jan. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Indeed. His voice appeared to be quite...childish or rather, girl like. In regards to Mizuchi himself, he looked simply dashing! I truly loved his psychopathic personality, it gave him a remarkably 'cool' aura!

loling irl
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:04 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Kai-V posted up a link for the previous episode on the thread about the episode last week and not in the download topic.. I thought she'd do the same thing this week

It was obvious that there was no link in Dude's post, yet you read it anyway.

It was also obvious that Dude is not Kai-V.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was obvious that there was no link in Dude's post, yet you read it anyway.

It was also obvious that Dude is not Kai-V.

Well I guess I just got curious, so yeah alright, that was my fault. But it still couldn't have hurt to put something like that in spoilers... because some people are bound to run into the same situation like I just did.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:09 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Well I guess I just got curious, so yeah alright, that was my fault. But it still couldn't have hurt to put something like that in spoilers... because some people are bound to run into the same situation like I just did.

During 41 episodes this has never happened.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: During 41 episodes this has never happened.

Lol oh alright then, I guess its just me xD. Thanks anyways
Sorry for the spoilers ^^' Although, if you ask me, it was pretty obvious, but still sorry.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:33 PM)Dude Wrote: Sorry for the spoilers ^^' Although, if you ask me, it was pretty obvious, but still sorry.

No problem :p. Was just a tad perturbed at first, but over it. No big deal.
Is there a site that has this episode uploaded that I can go to?
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:24 PM)Akylus Wrote: Is there a site that has this episode uploaded that I can go to?

Yes, that's why it was linked in this topic.
(Jan. 18, 2010  6:32 PM)Akylus Wrote: What's the name of the site?

he was being sarcastic...
(Jan. 18, 2010  8:49 PM)Akylus Wrote: You're mean brad :,(.

LOL this could totally be one of things that just made my day Tongue_out
Oh shut upAngry. I don't need you laughing either brad. I had a lot of arguments with my grandparents so don't laughAngry.
(Jan. 18, 2010  10:54 PM)Akylus Wrote: Oh shut upAngry. I don't need you laughing either brad. I had a lot of arguments with my grandparents so don't laughAngry.

no need to get upset...
No offense But I'm Laughing In real Life Because of The Messages On this page.I just woke up and this Well as you say, Made my Day.

I like how Mizuchi Looked, I got confused about where his eyes were at some point because those things on his hair threw me off
Yeah threw me off as well, does he have eyes on his head too or is it a new fashion. If it is he has an odd taste in fashion not to mention Ryuga with the dragon thing on his forehead, yet I like it just so odd.