MFB Episode 41 : Fear of the Serpent (01/17/10)

Seriously, Hikaru could've died and the lazer thing wtf is with a lazer being shot from three dragons!!!!!!!!!!
Could have but didn't. Go ask the writing stuff, their the ones who write the story. I have one like Ryuuga's personality minus the whole laugh. The whole thing was a wtf for me to. So I'm thinking is Ryuuga just one big Desu Ex Machina and Lighting L Drago.
(Jan. 22, 2010  12:16 AM)Akylus Wrote: Seriously, Hikaru could've died and the lazer thing wtf is with a lazer being shot from three dragons!!!!!!!!!!

Chill Out, Its just a Show
Merf. I was just seriously freaked out about the lazer thing I'm still shocked about it.
Its a TV show.Anything can happen.For all we know LLDrago could shoot out pies and make the other people forfeit because they do not focus on their beyblade and eat pies
(Jan. 22, 2010  1:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Its a TV show.Anything can happen.For all we know LLDrago could shoot out pies and make the other people forfeit because they do not focus on their beyblade and eat pies

:o... I would so be at that battle!!
wait is mizuchi a loner or a maniac sry cnt understnd jap so i cant go on bbspirits manga
That would be one awesomesauce beybattle.
(Jan. 22, 2010  3:58 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: wait is mizuchi a loner or a maniac sry cnt understnd jap so i cant go on bbspirits manga
He is a sort of psycopath to me ...
sweet episode although I think the guy who owns aries got way too upset. poison serpent was really cool too.
Sort of, the dude's full speed loco for Christ's sake!!!!!
(Jan. 23, 2010  2:14 AM)megablader2 Wrote: sweet episode although I think the guy who owns aries got way too upset. poison serpent was really cool too.

Considering the fact that this is a world where children's spinning tops mean serious business, you shouldn't be surprised.

Then again, he was probably imagining the horrors of hunting down a new Clay Aries from RBLV3.
(Jan. 23, 2010  3:28 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Considering the fact that this is a world where children's spinning tops mean serious business, you shouldn't be surprised.

Then again, he was probably imagining the horrors of hunting down a new Clay Aries from RBLV3.

LOL toooo true xD
i got to see this episode and wow the first season of MFB is almost over
ryuuga has got totally out of hand, the creators are making up any old super powerful attack now, he doesnt even have to use a bey!
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and almost nothing of interest has happened
and they always bring in new bladers each episode and it makes me not to like the anime no more Uncertain at first mfb was very good until they started bringing in new characters and beys i was quite angry. Uncertain
(Jan. 24, 2010  5:29 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: and they always bring in new bladers each episode and it makes me not to like the anime no more Uncertain at first mfb was very good until they started bringing in new characters and beys i was quite angry. Uncertain
Hm, then you should be very happy with the end of the series, since nobody else will be introduced.

They need to bring new characters for the story to go on, and to sell Beyblades. If we only had the first set of characters (Ginga, Kenta, Benkei, Kyouya, Madoka, Daidouji, Ryuusei and Ryuuga), there is little you can do for fifty-one episodes ...

Which makes me wonder what they will do for the second season.