MFB Episode 41 : Fear of the Serpent (01/17/10)

41. Fear of the Serpent
サーペントの恐怖
saapento no kyoufu
Air date: 2010-01-17

銀河の勝利に続いて、キョウヤと翼(つばさ)も初戦を突破した。そのようすを見ていた大道寺だが動じることなく、次の刺客、水地(みずち)を氷魔(ひょうま)にぶつける。序盤、優位に立つ氷魔だが、嫌な予感に震えていた。
Ah! Probably finally going to see some Mizuchi, right? =D
Maybe, but sometimes titles can be misleading. I remember when I was looking at a Yugioh 5d's preview title and it had some people thinking someone is going to die or whatever.
but it actually uses the word serpent like poison serpent, just like the title poisonous escolpio it mentions the beys name.
(Jan. 08, 2010  9:48 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I was looking at a Yugioh 5d's preview title

Their titles never make sense, I'm afraid... ^^'
... It also says "Mizuchi" in the summary. The Kanji, the way it is actually written.
Ah, wonderful!~ Mizuchi has arrived! I am quite pleased by these splendid news!~
(Jan. 09, 2010  1:38 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Ah, wonderful!~ Mizuchi has arrived! I am quite pleased by these splendid news!~

why do you type like this

i've been biting my tongue but i cannot be the only person who finds it super weird
(Jan. 09, 2010  2:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why do you type like this

i've been biting my tongue but i cannot be the only person who finds it super weird

Forgive me, I suppose these news made me rather...enthusiastic.
I like how she writes, it's super polite and I have fun reading it.

In a way, weird can mean original. I think the way she types is orignal Joyful_3

Going back to the spinning-top show, I wonder how or if Mizuchi is gonna be in Battle Bladers...
(Jan. 09, 2010  2:48 AM)Dude Wrote: I like how she writes, it's super polite and I have fun reading it.

In a way, weird can mean original. I think the way she types is orignal Joyful_3

Going back to the spinning-top show, I wonder how or if Mizuchi is gonna be in Battle Bladers...

Thank you very much! I truly appreciate your kind words.

Indeed, could it possibly be that Mizuchi is somehow a replacement for Tsubasa? I do hope my understanding of the previous episode was accurate, regarding Tsubasa's 'betrayal'(?) of Dark Nebula.
From what I got, he's some sort of investigator for the WBBA...

I'm surprised the Virgo guy made it in Battle Bladers, though...I think a disguised Hokuto would have been way more awesome.
(Jan. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Dude Wrote: From what I got, he's some sort of investigator for the WBBA...

I'm surprised the Virgo guy made it in Battle Bladers, though...I think a disguised Hokuto would have been way more awesome.

My, it seems I horribly misunderstood the scene when he revealed his WBBA ID...
I can't wait to see who Mizuchi battles in this episode.
(Jan. 10, 2010  2:44 AM)Akylus Wrote: I can't wait to see who Mizuchi battles in this episode.

[Image: MizuchiBladers_Anime.jpg]

who could it possibly be
(Jan. 09, 2010  3:32 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: My, it seems I horribly misunderstood the scene when he revealed his WBBA ID...

out of curiosity, what did you think he was talking about?
So he battling Hyouma (he'll need luck to battle Mizuchi).
Wow 10 more epidodes left until the anime is done in japan
(Jan. 10, 2010  3:15 AM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Wow 10 more epidodes left until the anime is done in japan

and almost nothing of interest has happened
I don't know seems to be an average amount of stuff happening like the previous seasons.

Meet new characters and fight them. Major plot stuff only ever seemed to happen in the last 10-15 episodes anyway.
(Jan. 10, 2010  4:40 AM)Khel Wrote: I don't know seems to be an average amount of stuff happening like the previous seasons.

Meet new characters and fight them. Major plot stuff only ever seemed to happen in the last 10-15 episodes anyway.

dude in the first season they managed to go to china, japan, america, russia, france, and a bunch of other weirdo places

there were like three different tournaments in g-rev and there was a lot of plot surrounding everyone

i was one of the biggest supporters of MFB when it launched but damn if it didn't disappoint me and a lot of others
actually 11 more episodes to go, not 10.
so does that mean 52 episodes? or are you counting this one?
So...Mizuchi isn't really what I expected...

I thought it'd be cool if he had Elvis Preasley's voice but, instead, he got this...inappropriate one.

I was so surprise when I saw the result of the fight between Hikaru and Ryuuga *Sarcasm, of course*
(Jan. 17, 2010  1:18 AM)Dude Wrote: So...Mizuchi isn't really what I expected...

I thought it'd be cool if he had Elvis Preasley's voice but, instead, he got this...inappropriate one.

Indeed. His voice appeared to be quite...childish or rather, girl like. In regards to Mizuchi himself, he looked simply dashing! I truly loved his psychopathic personality, it gave him a remarkably 'cool' aura!