MFB Episode 4: Charge! Bull Power! April 26, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

The music used in this episode was nice to listen to. I'm looking forward to the release of the OST. There is a clear improvements from anything in the orginal four Beyblade shows (including the movie).
That's pretty cool. Nice find.

At first, I was so confused lol But it's nice that they're like hiding small parts of beyblade's past in the current series. And the kid on the left in the first pic looks like Makoto (Takao's son).
Haha, nice find. I hope we get more little easter eggs like that. Cute
Also, I agree that the music is great. Neil did a great job with it and I can't wait for the OST as well.
Boo, now it's related to the old ones. As long as Ginga does not end up fighting Takao at the end :\
At first I was confused but now - LMAO, thats awesome that they still think 'bout the old episodes :p
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Boo, now it's related to the old ones. As long as Ginga does not end up fighting Takao at the end :\

It's just an easter egg, sort of like the Mario paintings in Ocarina of Time ... that doesn't relate the series.
LMAO, thats great, I never noticed them at all, then again, you would have to watch it a lot of times to notice.

Also, I remember the paintings in Ocarina of Time, that was great seeing them.
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:47 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: LMAO, thats great, I never noticed them at all, then again, you would have to watch it a lot of times to notice.
Or if this is something that I would easily do in my own drawings. Or if the shapes were just too suspicious for me.

The other two posters on the opposite wall of the hall are just two other copies of the DVD featuring Max on its cover ...
That's actually really neat how they added those posters. Maybe we'll see some more of them in later episodes.
I never noticed that before either - great find! I too hope that more easter eggs like this are put in future episodes. ^^ It's nice to know that they haven't forgotten about Bakuten Shoot and are reminding us of that wonderful series.
The dub discussion for this episode starts below this post.

Will open this thread back up after the episode has aired.
I hope the "Triple Beef Burger" dialogue isn't cheesy.
Spin Masters is trolling this premiere. Bakugan commercials everywhere saying it's the only game with skill, strategy, and action.

Hahaha, they just called it the Triple Beef Burger.
TRIPLE BEEF BURGER!!!!!!!!
(May. 15, 2010  6:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I hope the "Triple Beef Burger" dialogue isn't cheesy.
It seems similar. I am quite happy that they kept "triple beef burger", hah.
Hey look, Benkei had fire on him in that shot.
"The ferocious rampaging Bovine, DARK BULL! that specilizes in upper attacks"
Wicked.

Edit: Did Benkei call Kyoya "Beyblade Beanpole"??
Nelvana not racist to fire. CONFIRMED
Benkei has awesome dialogue. lmao
The scene in Benkei's flashback where Kyoya's Bey sliced through Benkei's shirt, was that shown?
(May. 15, 2010  6:40 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The scene in Benkei's flashback where Kyoya's Bey sliced through Benkei's shirt, was that shown?

Yep, It was all kept.
Yeah, I'm starting to think those aren't content edits, but rather some weird video master issues, or time cuts.
Ah, it appears Benkei will really keep saying "Bull-bull-bull", without the Japanese accent though, obviously.
BULL BLOCK
BULL BLOCK
BULL BLOCK
BULL UPPERCUT
BULL BULL BULL BULLBULLBULL

BULL BULL BULL!!
Benki is gone bull crazy.