MFB Episode 4: Charge! Bull Power! April 26, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

Hahahahaha Benkei truly does have awesome dialogue.
I'm surprised to hear that there are minimal cuts. WOW! Is this really Nelvana?!?! Seems like they're going all out with this dub.

I hope they show the next episode preview for ep5. After ep4 is over, please let me know if they show the ep5 preview. Nelvana shows the next episode previews only for shows they co-produce such as Bakugan.
(May. 15, 2010  6:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I hope they show the next episode preview for ep5. After ep4 is over, please let me know if they show the ep5 preview. Nelvana shows the next episode previews only for shows they co-produce such as Bakugan.

I'm thinking you'll have to wait for the individual premieres before seeing episode previews.
Look at Nelvana popping out those part terms. "Face Bolt", "Energy Ring", "Spin Track", and "Performance Tip".
Every time Bull has been shown, the "Hybrid Wheel" stickers have been left uncut.
And the Pegasus stickers have only been changed a few times.
How odd, haha.
the preview would be shown before the credits. I really think they will show the preview for ep5.
Hey look, more fire!
Oh gosh, "You guys aren't hurt... are you?", that was probably Jenga's worst delivery yet.
Hot dogs are for losers, Burgers are for winners Smug

They kept Benkei chomping on his hands.
No preview before the credit. Credit is mostly instrumental of the opening.
Instrumental version of the opening for the ending. No next episode preview.

Kai-V is a ninja.
Every time Benkei said "Bu - Bu - Bu - Buuuull!" I always felt like he was gonna say Bullsh*t...Of course, thast's just silly. Flames are too offensive for Nelvana, so that word will never ever pass.

The dubbing is, for Nelvana, very decent, thought.
I'm thinking the flames cut was either in the masters Nelvana was given, or due to a time cut. Benkei has flames surround him a few times in this episode and it wasn't cut.
Woah.
I found a YTV in another timezone on my cable box, so I rewatched the episodes.

At the end of this episode, when they're in the restaurant. I didn't notice it before, but I just did a double take.
Madoka said "Ginga", as in the exact same pronunciation as the japanese version.
Definitely didn't hear "Jin-ga"
Wow I totally forgot about the airing of the episodes today.
the next episode previews will probably be in the individual episodes.
It might be remotely interesting to note that Nelvana did not edit out the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade DVD posters ...
This is an amazing episode.
Also, Gingka's whole fascination with the TRIPLE BEEF BURGER is something I can completely understand.