MFB Episode 39 : Clash! Phoenix VS Pegasis (12/27/09)

i thought it was one of the better episodes in the series but maybe thats because i wanted to see Ginga beat Phoenix lol
(Dec. 28, 2009  9:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's on veoh. Here's the link:
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/meta...653jyew3H8

lol this was uploaded by Dranzer too xD
I know it was I saw that. Just put it up cause no one else had. I thought this was a really good episode although it only gave a hint that phoenix is ginga's dad. He didn't unmask or anything and also the episode didn't tell you anything about him at all. Apart from those things I thought it was good but I get what you mean Brad I haven't watched an episode in ages. Also all the main characters go into a wbba tournament at the end.
Just watched it. Kinda boring. Ginga is sort of an idiot and falls for traps incessantly. Series hasn't gotten any better, it seems.
(Dec. 28, 2009  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is this worth watching? I stopped watching MFB a while ago because I found it quite boring ...

Well we seem to be agreeing a lot lately.
Yeah, as others have said (not just brad); kinda fell out of the show because it's been quite boring (even using my when I try to view it from a child's point of view). I really hope the show starts to pick up in the next episode.
this wasnt bad, i liked how he used others attacks but he did fall for some nooby stuff, and tsubasa is tall.
(Dec. 29, 2009  12:22 AM)bey tempest Wrote: this wasnt bad, i liked how he used others attacks but he did fall for some nooby stuff, and tsubasa is tall.

lol agreed. i wouldve liked it more if he used a more original move than everyone else's attacks >_>
Whatever. MFB is just spamming special attacks now.
Phoenix pwned Ginga and Storm Pegasis!!! But I'm mad the dude destroyed his beypointer and totaled Pegasis. Overall, I liked it as well.
the episode was good but i wanted ginga storm pegasis to break and get like a new pegasis
Oh, do you mean exactly how they used to do in the first series?
Are you talking about when Tyson's first beyblade, before he obtained Dragoon, was destroyed by Kai's Dranzer in beyblade episode 1, or when Kai beat Brooklyn, which ended in the destruction of Dranzer MS.