MFB Episode 39 : Clash! Phoenix VS Pegasis (12/27/09)

well it wont go from metal to plastic like changing completely lol, im guessing parts will still be interchangable like tracks and bottoms and faces like pre hws and hws, im guessing wheels with have a big change next season.
im kinda liking the whole hybrid wheel system.. but id like to see more types of metal wheels since all thats out are :
Storm
Lightning
Earth
Rock
Dark
Burn
Flame
Killer
Mirage and Thermal

so theres not much to customize with >_>
well some arent even that great for customizing like dark and rock.
exactly so that kinda makes our customizations limited... anyways back to topic!! its kinda weird waiting for them to air the next episode of beyblade >__> especially when nothing really happens in the other episodes lol
i know nothing happened last ep, tsubasa battled the gang while ginga had a jog and ended up back where he started and got challenged by tsubasa and phoenix at the very end of the ep lol.
lmao. i swear they couldve saved time and done all that in like 15 minutes.... some battles they shouldnt even have shown cuz it was uber pointless >_>.... COUGH benkei got pwned
i know not as bad as kenta he attacked full power and tsubasa attacked normally he barely got out of it lmao and then gets owned by a special attack and he seems surprised, and he goes offering his points again lol.
LOL poor kenta... okay now im gonna watch the episode again >_>
the main thing he seemed suprised when his special barely did anything, he doesnt care about points though does he?
Alright whose excited for this episode cause I am and I have no clue why and it will show in about somewhat minutes and I can watch it too with the program called KeyholeTV it is amazing.
It's a free program that allows you to watch japanese channels from Japan of course and I've been using this to watch Yugioh 5D's and now for Metal Fight Beyblade. You can get it by typing in KeyholeTv and I think it's the first link you click to get to the download page and I'm watching the episode right now. Though the quality is not that great.
i just missed the episode -.-;
Yeah you did and I have to say it was pretty epic though I want to slap how dense Tsubasa was on how Ginga's friends gives him strength. I mean I was all like really.
mannnnnn i wanted to see it..... lol now i have to wait 1-2 days for dranzer to post it up... it feels like im constantly waiting for stuff OTL
i never thought that Tsubasa was so much taller than Ginga >_>...
Yeah me either. I was like darn he's tall grrrrrrr. <_<
lmao i see ginga walk up to him i was like WHOA WTF!! HES HUUUUGE!! he made Ginga look like Kenta... .-.
Anyone got a link cause it ain't on youtube.
dranzer posted it up on here.. you have to download it, or you might be able to find it on veoh.com id prefer downloading it, its not a long wait, its good quality, and its not like it takes a lot of space either, plus you can delete it whenever
(Dec. 28, 2009  9:08 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: lmao i see ginga walk up to him i was like WHOA WTF!! HES HUUUUGE!! he made Ginga look like Kenta... .-.

Almost but not quite.
Is this worth watching? I stopped watching MFB a while ago because I found it quite boring ...