MFB Episode 38 : Run! Ginga (12/20/09)

38. Run! Ginga
走れ!銀河
hashire! ginga
Air date: 2009-12-20

キョウヤに続いてケンタ、氷魔(ひょうま)、ヒカル、ベンケイらがバトルブレーダーズの出場権を獲得するが、銀河はいまだ出場権を得ることができないでいた。最後のチャレンジマッチで優勝することが、バトルブレーダーズ出場の絶対条件だが、銀河の前に実力者の翼(つばさ)が立ちはだかる。銀河の出場権獲得を最優先と考えるケンタたちは、銀河との対決を熱望する翼に、銀河に代わって勝負を挑むが……。
hey DranzerX13 the title is not translated to Run! Ginga the title is translated Hurry Up! Ginga cuz 'hashire' means 'hurry up'
(Dec. 11, 2009  12:59 PM)TornadoWing Wrote: hey DranzerX13 the title is not translated to Run! Ginga the title is translated Hurry Up! Ginga cuz 'hashire' means 'hurry up'

In japanese, hashire means to run or hurry...so he didn't make any mistake here.
Run Ginga...

Ok, my idea: Dark Nebula finally stops doing nothing and send all their weak, easily defeatable bladers against Ginga.

Now that I've said that, it's not going to be it.
but tsubasa beat all there weak bladers in ep 36 so if ginga can beat him logically he can beat all them so theres just no need.
I'd like to remind you that Tsubasa clearly showed that he wasn't fighting seriously against Ginga and pretty much let him win.

Then again, Ginga can probably beat him, anyway.
Or maybe Ryuuga and Yuu go after Ginga... Ryuuga, because he might be bored and just wanted to beat Ginga again... and Yuu because Ginga took him out along with Tsubasa in the same beybattle... oh and also took out himself so a triple knock out... just an idea probably wont happen in any episode. XD
But if they both want to fight Ginga... there need for more episodes to fit the both fights in, but as we know that 39. episode Ginga is going to fight with phoneix, so the scenery that ReallyRandomTJ said, isn't conectable with the titles of next episode , I think so
Haha I said in my last post "just an idea probably wont happen in any episode" Wink
So! Didn't get to see the episode, but I heard not much happens.

Who do you think, during the developpment of Beyblade Metal Fight, said "You know, that Adachi guy who drew Pheonix did a pretty bad job, we should radically change him." ?

Well, I hope I'll at least have a laugh during this ep XD
just saw it not much happens, tsubasa fights in this order girl with aquario(forgot name),benkei,hyouya,then kenta, ginga has a jog all episode and ends up back where they all are the challenges tsubasa but phoenix interrupts and challenges ginga,but i dont understand where ginga was running to he just ended back where he statrde lol.
I just watched this episode.

(Dec. 24, 2009  12:14 AM)bey tempest Wrote: just saw it not much happens, tsubasa fights in this order girl with aquario(forgot name),benkei,hyouya,then kenta, ginga has a jog all episode and ends up back where they all are the challenges tsubasa but phoenix interrupts and challenges ginga,but i dont understand where ginga was running to he just ended back where he statrde lol.
You do not understand ? Ginga's friends discovered that he had lost all his Beypoints and that he had the least out of them all, so they decided to help him by looking at places where small tournaments were going to be held, and they noticed that one was to take place somewhere else in the city in only a few minutes. At first they wanted to accompany him there, however Tsubasa intercepted them and they had to stay to make sure Ginga did not have to be held back by a battle then. He continued on his way, however at the last minute he realized that his friends counted more for him, therefore he came back to them. This is what Phoenix/Ryuusei wanted to see happen.
Naww Gingas a little kid with a big heart Cute
Run, Ginga, run!...To go get your beypoints back.

This was a boring episode...still found it funny ^__^