MFB Episode 37 : The Poisonous Escolpio (12/13/09)

37. The Poisonous Escolpio
猛毒エスコルピオ
moudoku esukorupio
Air date: 2009-12-13

ケンタは幼い兄妹に突然勝負を挑まれた。事情を聞くと、毒島と名乗る無法者がスタジアムを不法占拠しているという。そして今、そこでは宇宙と毒島のバトルが行われていた。
Nice hehe Poisonous Escolpio cool name but is this going to be a HWS Esoclpio against Poison Serpent
or maybe just a Poison Escolpio Uncertain

Anyway trilled to see this episode
sort of lol
The eptitle is pretty much saying that Escolpio is poisonous.

the Bey is called "Rock Escolpio"

There are poisonous type scorpions out there.
They are still using Busujima (毒島) as Rock Escolpio's owner for the anime ? I wonder what his design will be.
Quite a pity, I was so content when I glanced at the topic title. My hopes for Mizuchi's appearance have withered away...
This is ... Busujima's same old design ...
Attached Files

.jpg   BusujimaAnime.jpg (Size: 42.09 KB / Downloads: 205)
I know I complain a lot and I'm really sorry, but...

This is the worst yet. Hokuto? He's pretty damn cool, now. Pheonix's cliché-ness? I'd rather see that all day (actually, he was pretty bad carp, in episode 36)

Couldn't they change him a little for the better? He looks like a stupid version of Ryuuk from Death Note, if you take away any "cool" element that Ryuuk might have had. I do hope Sora kicks his carp out of the anime...

On that note, I respect anyone who might think he's cool...
i think he's supposed to look like a loser
Mission accomplished.

EDIT: Then again, if I was an impressionnable kid, I wouldn't want to buy the blade of a loser, in the anime.
Just realized, the "lame" characters have thusfar gotten the Bey with re-used metal wheels.
I really hope his Blade looks better then him. But any way I wounder who he's going to fight?
Sora. He'll fight Sora. Saw it in the preview.
(Dec. 06, 2009  1:44 AM)Dude Wrote: Sora. He'll fight Sora. Saw it in the preview.
Thanks now the only other thing i need to find out is what Escolpio looks like.
(Dec. 06, 2009  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is ... Busujima's same old design ...

...I-I'm speechless. I know I mustn't reproach, but it seems that "Poisonous" is a rather unfitting title for such a beastly individual.
Say, Ribbon-Hime, why do you want to see Mizuchi that bad?

Also, I love his evil cartoon eyes. They remind me of pokemon.
(Dec. 06, 2009  2:39 AM)Dude Wrote: Say, Ribbon-Hime, why do you want to see Mizuchi that bad?

Also, I love his evil cartoon eyes. They remind me of pokemon.

Perhaps, I suppose....Um, he's quite the charming character!
Yeah, he reminds me of Gin Ichimaru Joyful_3

I wonder what voice Busujima's going to have...going with his looks, I assume it's going to be annoying.
(Dec. 06, 2009  2:46 AM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, he reminds me of Gin Ichimaru Joyful_3

Indeed! Precisely who I was thinking of.
What the... Busujima didn't ultimate attack. Not just that, but it looks like he's just an underground gang beyblader like Rick Anderson from the old Beyblade series.

Sora used his second finishing move, O.V. Drive in this episode.
wow good moment at the end, ginga giving sora respect lol,but not bad episode all around, but does every bey-gang leader use the rock wheel, kyouya, now busujima.
Busujima is Uglyer then I first thought and pretty stupied to put gasolin in the middle of the stadium when the blades make sparks come on look at the fire.
If anybody asks, the members of Busujima's gang are officially called Subordinate A, Subordinate B, etc. and the gang has no name. The kids are Child A, Child B, etc. The two main kids are Kazuki and Yui though, the latter being the sister.
This episode was funny. There were just so many questions that appeared in my head. Where was the police? Where were the kids' parents? How did that bowl stadium fall from the tire, anyway? If the town is empty, why does it still have cable so that Busujima can watch TV and see Kenta on it? Why don't the kids just leave town? How can Busujima crush Metal Beyblades? I tried, it's not that easy. What does Busujima's gang do, while they're not beating up innocent kids? Telling jokes to each others?

I loved that episode. I love this show Joyful_3

EDIT: Did I mention Busujima is one ugly carp?