MFB Episode 36 : Torn Wings (12/06/09)

36. Torn Wings
引き裂かれた翼
hikisaka reta tsubasa
Air date: 2009-12-06

対峙(たいじ)する翼と竜牙。竜牙は、翼と1対1の勝負をすべく居合わせた大道寺と遊(ゆう)を下がらせる。覚悟を決めアクイラを放つ翼。すぐさま必殺転技で竜牙のエルドラゴの頭を押さえ込むが、エルドラゴはアクイラの力を吸収し、みずからの力に変えてしまう。劣勢に追い込まれた翼とアクイラは、起死回生のカウンターアタックを放つも力ずくで止められてしまう。

note: I know it's referring to Tsubasa, but I think the title is correct and it fits.
Wow! Ryuuga vs Tsubasa and the bet is Aquila...
That is interesting! o.o
Since, according to L Drago's manifestation, the dragon doesn't have wings and that the episode is called "torn wings" Tsubasa is probably going to lose...

Finally, too. He pretty much won everything and, when he lost, said he wasn't fighting seriously...
should be epic ..................... fail lol
...lol indeed.

So! Seems like Pheonix's gonna show up, too! Maybe we'll learn moe about that theory of hi being Ginga's dad who someone survived tons of rocks falling on 'im...

Looks fun, too Joyful_3
wait a second pheonix and aquila
how could i not see it before THERE (both) BIRDS
it is obvious they would stick em together
(Dec. 04, 2009  1:33 AM)Tellah Wrote: wait a second pheonix and aquila
how could i not see it before THERE (both) BIRDS

clever boy
Good thing Phoenix can glide (or something like that.. saw it in the preview of episode 35) otherwise both Phoenix and Tsubasa would make one hell of a mess on the ground below ^^;
That was a funny episode. The beginning was pretty cool with Tsubasa and Ryuuga fighting. First time we see Tsubasa in a panic, too, so I thought that was a real good thing.

And then, half way throught, as if they didn't have anymore ideas, they switch over to Ginga against Tobio. To me, there was no tension at all. Ginga beat Kyouya who beat Tobio. Logically, Ginga can beat Tobio, unless he got some unclear power boost...

So yeah, half a good episode makes it a decent episode.
the 1st fight was good and in the other half they brought back some good ol' stadium gimmicks good ep
Love the ep but Tsubasa was putting up a good fight But I think if Pheonix didn't come Aquila would be a gonner
I thought the first half of this episode was great. The battle was really well done.
Anybody notice Tetsuya knocked out on the ground with his 'signature' crab hand sign?
if i remember when he was behind Tsubasa. XD

The guy originally versing Ginga before Tobio butted in - who had a cowboy getup - was funny.
i think the match ended too early it would have been fun to see aquila beat to a pulp but darn phoenix.
Hahaha I just remembered seeing Tsubasas face before Phoenix grabbed him and jumped off the top of the building.