MFB Episode 34 : Shine, Virgo! (11/22/09)

(Nov. 22, 2009  7:56 PM)Dude Wrote: But he's already got Pisces...why would he have the Serpent, too?

He meant taking his place in the battle, not taking the person's Beyblade.

I found this episode pretty cool, a little sad they didn't let Teru show a definitive special attack. Maybe they will in his next appearance, whenever that may be.
(Nov. 22, 2009  8:34 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: He meant taking his place in the battle, not taking the person's Beyblade.

Oh, never mind, then Joyful_3
(Nov. 22, 2009  1:41 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: , taking the remaining episodes into consideration, it seems as if his presence (if at all) will be rather short.

come to think of it it would be a shame if he didn't appear in the anime
I just saw most of the ep. but when ginga saw virgo in the woods the animation on virgo looked like the the animation on G Revolution
(Nov. 23, 2009  12:54 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I just saw most of the ep. but when ginga saw virgo in the woods the animation on virgo looked like the the animation on G Revolution

...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:26 AM)Dude Wrote: ...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

It was a good thing I wish that they used that kind of CGI for the rest of the show
(Nov. 24, 2009  5:20 AM)Cailany Wrote: Was Teru's sister(?) name ever mentioned?
Hm, I doubt it. I do not even remember if she spoke at all at the moment ... She is not credited in the ending anyway. I also hope Teru would have been more 'attentive' to her if she were his sister ...

Perhaps we will know shortly.
Just saw this, and I quite liked the episode. The show has definitely taken an upswing from the slump it was in before.
(Nov. 23, 2009  4:02 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: It was a good thing I wish that they used that kind of CGI for the rest of the show

Agreed.
i actually disagree i like it better on mfb normally
(Dec. 06, 2009  8:27 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i actually disagree i like it better on mfb normally
I'm going to agree to disagree I still wounder what the other blades would look like if they used that CGI
Can someone screenshot some of the CGI?
(Dec. 09, 2009  3:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can someone screenshot some of the CGI?
From this episode ? It is all on Beyblade Spirit.
It looks the same to me. Perhaps it looks better in motion.
Just so you guys know, Teru Saotome is of male sex. As stated by beyblade spirit, as well as other beyblade sites. Plus an unreliable Wikipedia.Cute
(May. 30, 2010  4:11 AM)Teru Saotome Wrote: Just so you guys know, Teru Saotome is of male sex. As stated by beyblade spirit, as well as other beyblade sites. Plus an unreliable Wikipedia.Cute
Yes, we discovered this in the end, hah. Plus, I own Beyblade Spirit.
Can't wait to hear Teru's voice .
Hoping for the best Wink
(Nov. 18, 2009  7:24 PM)Dude Wrote: We've been seeing quite a bunch of new characters popping up, recently. Ryutaro, Sora, Tobio and, of course, Hokuto. They didn't really advance the general story further except to show that the tournament is still taking place. Sora inspired Kenta, but other than that, he didn't do much.

Maybe I'm really off the track on this and that she'll become a really important character, in the future, but seeing how the other recent characters have been active, I don't think she will be..

Wrong! Sora battles the guy with rock scorpio.
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:44 AM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: Wrong! Sora battles the guy with rock scorpio.

Before posting, you might need to check the post you quoted.

Also, you may need to watch a few previous episodes, Sora battled someone and lost.
I can't understand ginga. I juse watched the jap version. He is always insists to win, always saying 'katsu' in anger. I understand that he has lost his points, but why to become so 'angry' person???
He looks like he's little becoming what he became in episode 13.
he is seemes to be more 'bad' than 'good', and I don't like this...
^^^^ I think that rather than angry you mean ginga is serious about winning. In episode 13 he just went nuts.
But, didn't he loved the 'heart' things? he seems not care of this anymore.
Maybe you are interpreting it that way. Ginga just snapped in full anger in episode 13, he's just more serious because he has to start over from 0 points and can't afford to lose. He won't be saying all the "heart things" and stuff in every random battle.
Are you guys kidding Taru is a DUDE! its like when everybody thought Tsubasa was a girl.