MFB Episode 31 : The Gemios Twins (11/01/09)

The Gemios Twins
双子のジェミオス
futago no jiemiosu
Air date: 2009-11-01

As the tournament precedes, Ginga and his friends sure enough reunites with Tsubasa. Without caring that Ginga and his friends reproach him for belonging to Dark Nebula, Tsubasa faces the match with Benkei.
tsubasa and benkei should be an interesting combo but tsubasa should be able to do it on his own like in episode 26 against the guy with rock orso and his little gang.
Hm, I think the two twins actually have a name now : Dan and Reiki. They are the Killer Gemios Twins.
Killer Gemios Twins...

Death Capri sounded cooler and that's saying something. These guys are most likely going back into oblivion where they came from after this episode...
the twins go against kenta with only one bey Chocked but benkei v tsubasa should be good because thats what was in the preview i thought it would have been a tag battle or something.
I watched ep31 today, and it was decent. I liked the battle with the twins for the most part. The twins do have names, they were shown on the MFB Japanese wiki before this episode even aired. The names for them are correct, as I heard both in this episode.

Dan & Reiki are their names. When they said the full name of their Gemios Blade, I think I heard "Kira Gemios" ? it also showed the name of it on Madoka's laptop, but since keyhole has crappy quality, I couldn't tell. From what I did see, it looked like it said what I think I heard.

Dan & Reiki's attacks were wicked. Forgot which one had the ice attack and the fire attack.
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:31 AM)lahtel Wrote: wait when does it air
It already aired. Sunday is already almost halfway through in Japan.
Quote:Dan & Reiki's attacks were wicked. Forgot which one had the ice attack and the fire attack.
Dan(red shirt) had the fire lord. Reiki(blue shirt) had the ice one.
what time does it usually air
also what channel
thats what i meant
(Nov. 01, 2009  1:08 PM)lahtel Wrote: what time does it usually air
also what channel
thats what i meant
8:30 AM in Japan. TV Tokyo.

Their family name is "Soumichi", I believe.
For those that watch Metal Fight Beyblade on Keyhole TV (on air)....

Next week and on Metal Fight Beyblade will be on at Saturdays 3:30 PM PST instead of 4:30 PM PST. Early this morning many of are clocks fall back an hour. Now Japan is 17 hours ahead of the USA & Canada in PST. Any other time zones, do the math and you'll know what time it is on in your area.
do all u guys kno japanese
(Nov. 01, 2009  5:38 PM)legend Kai Wrote: do all u guys kno japanese
Beyblade is not too difficult to understand. The voice actors are generally very good, also, so you can have an idea of what they are saying by listening to their tones of voice.
This episode was ok...kinda stupid and the winners were really no surprise.

But I laughed so much when I saw the "incarnations" of Gemios...Sagitario's was already pretty funny, but that was stupid XD
(Nov. 01, 2009  5:38 PM)legend Kai Wrote: do all u guys kno japanese

Nope, but I only watch it for the battles. Plus the plot is quite simple to follow along.