MFB Episode 30: The Bewitching Pisces 10/25/09 JPN / 10/03/10 USA

30. The Bewitching Pisces
妖しきパイシーズ
ayashiki paishiizu
Air date: 2009-10-25

Ginga and the others participate in a tournament in which 10000 Bey Points are given to the winner. One corner of the lively assembly hall has a mysterious atmosphere and Ryuutarou Fukami tells the fortunes of the participants.

Thanks Saigo for the translation.
we are close to see the HWS Pisces I hope it does justice to the original pisces
Uh...Wasn't another episode called "The Mysterious Hyouma"?

How mysterious things is there in the MFB universe? Chocked_2
"Bewitching Pisces" would probably be better than "Mysterious Pisces" (as well as varying vocabulary)

"Ginga and the others participate in a tournament in which 10000 Bey Points are given to the winner. One corner of the lively assembly hall has a mysterious atmosphere and Ryuutarou Fukami tells the fortunes of the participants."
Sweet! A possibility of seeing HWS Pisces! It'll look awesome as usual.
Wooo Pisces finally XD well hopefully. lol
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:53 PM)bey tempest Wrote: whats a hws Pisces anyway ?
Hybrid Wheel System Pisces.
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...3/3_15.jpg
Err i don't read the manga.. (dunno if the guy is in the manga yet.) but the guy in the back (for people i might have said this sometime in a different thread.) could he be the possible Pisces owner.. if so he probably is going to be in Dark Nebula Tired lol
Chocked_2 Oh yeah... i remember i saw that before. Tired Oopsie.. haha forget my last post. XD
Took these from Kai-V's site (black and whited the blue lines and upped the curves a little for clarity)
[Image: pieces.png]
I'm finding it really hard to tell the difference between the Hybrid Wheel version and the original Pisces, but the clear wheel for it seem to be really small.
(Oct. 23, 2009  10:36 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Took these from Kai-V's site (black and whited the blue lines and upped the curves a little for clarity)

I'm finding it really hard to tell the difference between the Hybrid Wheel version and the original Pisces, but the clear wheel for it seem to be really small.

I don't think that's the HWS Pisces. I think it's the original. Unhappy
It is ... Ryuutarou was only using the original Pisces in the manga. Perhaps he will get the new version later.
He was still using the original blade at this point against Storm Pegasis...
Am I the only one who finds this a bit ridiculous when even the nobody characters are using light wheels?
Sorry for the mistake, I just remembered Brad saying that the metal wheel for the new Pisces looked exactly the same as the original Pisces did (Similar to Cyber being very close to the original Pegasis wheel).
I said it looks similar, it certainly is not that close. Also, the manga and anime are different continuities, Light Wheels are not all that common in the manga.
It still seems kind of amazing that they've left it so late in the manga for a pre HWS blade to be used.
I know it's a different entity to the anime but still, it's been almost a year since RBV2 was released.
It is late, but it seems Ryuutarou could only appear at that time, and they could not reveal the new Pisces this early, I suppose.
I watched ep30 on keyhole today. When Ryuutarou said the name of his Bey, I couldn't understand what he said besides "Pisces" until later on in the episode when it showed on Madoka's laptop as Thermal Pisces.

btw, Ginga used a new finishing move in this ep.

It was soo hilarious seeing Benkei's reaction after Ginga showed him how much Bey Points he's earned. it showed 47000 Bey Points, then Benkei all freaked out.
(Oct. 25, 2009  1:58 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: btw, Ginga used a new finishing move in this ep.

It doesn't involve Pegasis being launched into the air and crashing down on the opponent... does it?
nope. it's not even close to his Shooting Star attack.
I have no idea what Ryuutarou was performing... or why people got angry. :\
As for Benkei, wasn't surprised by his reaction when Kyouya wasn't there. As well as Kyouya's reaction to Benkei trying to hug him... Their relationship makes no sense.
Ryuutarou was telling people's fortunes. That's what he was doing when many people were lined up to see him.